Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont you see that Marco was caught off guard with that and Sanji's power up is literally a mega durability boost, I think you are putting way too much stock in swords man. Jinbei is fighting a sword user and so is Franky and they are neither swordsman nor is Jinbei made of steel to take sword attacks but Sanji in the RS can definitely take more than just basic unnamed sword slashes, lets stop pretending that Sanji is made of plastic please.
King seem to be attacking from his front though he could see his attack, we have yet to see who's who fighting style it's obvious he isn't the same caliber swordsman as King. Franky and Sasaki have been fighting for a while i don't think we have seen him pull out his sword yet but at least Franky's shogun can counter it with his own sword.

Not really, we especially Enma is reason he got into his scales. His other swords didn't leave a mark unlike how Oden and Scabbards did it with each weapon.

Nah, he isn't stronger like that especially he isn't beating no Admiral.
Post automatically merged:

You are hypocrites who say him being 'cross' is 'bad', but now that Zoro is one cross your saying it like good thing despite he looks more comedic than Sanji was on his. The man looks like a mummy on there XD.
You can't prove only Enma scarred him, if he could only damage kaido with enma he would only use ittoryu , classic sanji salty fanboy

King seem to be attacking from his front though he could see King's attack, we have yet to see who's who fighting style it's obvious he isn't the same caliber swordsman as King. Franky and Sasaki have been fighting for a while i don't think we have seen him pull out his sword yet but at least Franky's shogun can counter it with his own sword.
Firstly we don't actually know how skilled King is, remember skill and strength are not the same, but even if who's who or Sasaki are not the same caliber sword users, then we must also remember that Jinbei and Franky and not the same caliber combatants as Sanji, nor do they have the same caliber tool designed to take all types of damage, from fire, electricity, bullets and sword attacks. Also slicing through Marco is something that who's whos and Sasaki can replicate, in fact, anyone can cut through Marco, because he isn't made of a solid material nor is he dense it's just a Flame. Take a knife and try cutting through a rock or a piece of metal, that will not only be harder but actually effect your tool, that is basically what you are doing when trying to cut the raid suit. And if Izo can disarm King in the way he did I have a good feeling Sanji can as well in the heat of battle or maybe even catching him off guard in his entrance. Ultimately what I am trying to prove to you is that Sanji can fight King and the sword excuse does not hold water when met with the other examples; Who's who, Sasaki, Cracker, Smoothie, Katakuri, Jack, Queen, Big mom and King ALL use swords or in Kata's case a trident, there is nothing special here whatsoever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.