Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if he lost, what bad in that?
He was fighting Kaido since Zoro, Law and Zues were in the roof. A lot of time passed and he kept up with Kaido.

only Big mom was able to fight Kaido solo for this long.
Nothing, getting defeated by hybrid Kaido is not a shame, im even surprise that he took Kaido for so long alone.
But my post was more about the cliffhanger at the end of the chapter, I expect either Luffy beeing down now or coming back with G4 in next chapter.

I mean, what I just bolded is yet another fan theory/expectation. Yes, we have 3 chapters focusing on Strawhats but literally only Luffy's and Robin's used their epithets. Choppers did not (Tanuki was used not Cotton Candy Lover), so already this idea seemed weird to me when Oda wasn't even being consistent with the names.

Tldr: stop expecting a "Zoro named chapter". There's nothing supporting it outside of a pattern people think exist
Lol imagine chopper having his named chapter and not zoro who's the only straw hat who's a swordsman in the country of swordsman, stop being in denial

Zoro vs Kaido is dead guys.

100%

I personally love this. I was worried Luffy would just pull a Katakuri and survive for the next 20 hours against Kaido. That still might happen, but at least there is a sense of loss in the midst if it does happen.

I'm curious as to what he does next though, clearly he didn't even use G4 in his fight or it was offscreened it seems. I'd love to see Tankman or Snakeman again before he shows another form or G5
Imo Oda didn't stress the whole insurmountable stuff enough, seeing that the 5 SN + alliance still can talk jokes mid-war. I was hoping a desperation like in Seinen-Shonen manga like Berserk, whenever the alliance faced Kaidou. I legit hope the strawhat crews being killed left and right and the rest become crippled etc, erase Oden PTSD part and hostage stuff, really establish Kaidou as 1 v 1 King who prime WB or prime Garp fail to even satisfy in the flashback, just so Luffy realized that Kaidou is really insurmountable and for Luffy to conserve his power whenever he's facing some enemies other than Kaidou, and giving his all from the beginning just to defeat the WSC. That way we don't need to see Luffy's gimmick fainting over and over without any real tension happening.

Since apparently Luffy can tank Boro Breath with his haki-willpower and even tanking Roger-Tier black lightning Advanced onqueror Ragnarok in the nuts and since Red Roc reminding Kaidou of the 5 mofos, we know Luffy is strong enough to surpass the WSC. Adding more fainting just for dramatic cliffhanger is getting really annoying when we already have that a few times before, and its even more annoying knowing Luffy will surpass WSC in the end. We don't need that fake tension that will make Luffy's win seems even more like an asspull for some people, since really its the fake tension dramas that serve as plot device which are not realistic anymore.

It is possible that Luffy falling towards the ocean is fake tension. Personally, I hope he has been defeated for now. I love Luffy, but it seemed like his understanding on how to defeat Kaido came too quickly. I doubt it will happen but Luffy needs to actually understand that the Yonkos aren't some sort of game. They are a serious threat. During the roof top, Luffy didn't care what anyone else was doing. He was off doing his own thing. That is his character but everyone was working well together and if Oda had Luffy solo Kaido at this exact, then the teamwork was pointless. IMO it also shows that if he could solo Kaido, then Luffy doesn't need his crew anymore. He might as well get back into that barrel and find the One Piece on his own.

I hope Act 3 ends and Act 4 will touch upon what is happening outside of Wano. I would like to know what is happening with Sabo and the Revolutionaries. While Oda focuses on them, perhaps there can be a few week time skip. That way Luffy and Zoro can have time to recover and then fight Kaido again. I am wondering if it is possible the Kidd and Law (maybe Killer?) will work together to defeat Big Mom. Luffy learns that he needs his crew to help him defeat Kaido. Then we have all of the SHs confront Kaido, or Oda does round 2 of Luffy and Zoro working together. I think the latter is more likely. Luffy has advCoC that may need to be refined? It is also possible that he will awaken his Devil Fruit during round 2. Then Zoro still needs to turn one of his blades black. We know Zoro has CoC. Yet the execution was underwhelming, so it is possible that Zoro has a second fight with Kaido and there is another definite CoC clash from him?

The downside to that is what happens with Robin, Brook, Franky, and Jinbei? I hope they win their fights because I think it will be too much if everyone from the alliance lost their fights.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Imo Oda didn't stress the whole insurmountable stuff enough, seeing that the 5 SN + alliance still can talk jokes mid-war. I was hoping a desperation like in Seinen-Shonen manga like Berserk, whenever the alliance faced Kaidou. I legit hope the strawhat crews being killed left and right and the rest become crippled etc, erase Oden PTSD part and hostage stuff, really establish Kaidou as 1 v 1 King who prime WB or prime Garp fail to even satisfy in the flashback, just so Luffy realized that Kaidou is really insurmountable and for Luffy to conserve his power whenever he's facing some enemies other than Kaidou, and giving his all from the beginning just to defeat the WSC. That way we don't need to see Luffy's gimmick fainting over and over without any real tension happening.

Since apparently Luffy can tank Boro Breath with his haki-willpower and even tanking Roger-Tier black lightning Advanced onqueror Ragnarok in the nuts and since Red Roc reminding Kaidou of the 5 mofos, we know Luffy is strong enough to surpass the WSC. Adding more fainting just for dramatic cliffhanger is getting really annoying when we already have that a few times before, and its even more annoying knowing Luffy will surpass WSC in the end. We don't need that fake tension that will make Luffy's win seems even more like an asspull for some people, since really its the fake tension dramas that serve as plot device which are not realistic anymore.
The only one who should be dead is luffy who has no one to save him now.

It's weird to me that people can sit here and tell me the opposite is going to happen vs what is literally being shown on the page. Like apparently I can't believe the reality I'm seeing with my eyes.

- Reality from 1012 where Zoro and Sanji discuss and agree: "Leave Kaido to Luffy"

- The apparent reality im not living in: "Zoro vs Kaido confirmed!"

Like when has Luffy ever proclaimed he'd win against the main villain only to:

- Lose permanently (he never claims he'll defeat Aokiji btw)

- Have a crewmate or ally overshadow him against said villain?

Sorry, but I dont get it, I never will get it. I don't sit here and presume to know what is going to happen in the manga, but the fucking author is literally having Luffy's #2 and 3 agreeing to leave Kaido to Luffy, while also both planning to head to the performance floor where Kaido's #2 and 3 also happen to be.

I will never understand why people have to overcomplicate shit. Luffy can lose 3 more times and it still does not change what we know right now.

The only one who should be dead is luffy who has no one to save him now.
You can say that but you dont really believe he will dead do you? If Law and Sanji can save Zoro, if Jack was fine after being drowned, Luffy who is far stronger will not be hindered by drowning. If hybrid Kaidou with his advanced CoC cant beat base Luffy except in a stamina prolonged battle like this, drowning in a sea is real cake.

Never realized how many morons there are in worstgen. A bunch of moronic zoro fans thinking the one piece story revolves around him.
Zoro killing kaido? that's by far the dumbest take i've heard and i can't believe morons actually believe it. I love zoro personally altough im a Luffy fan it's legit impossible for zoro to kill kaido. Zoro is not the one trying to become the pirate king but luffy is. Kaido is an obstacle for luffy to overcome. When luffy first encountered a warlord he lost 2 times aswell because it was a far more difficult to overcome than he previously had to do. Now that luffy has lost 2 times it's basically like fighting crocodile all over again...

what's next? zoro kills akainu, big mom, blackbeard and shanks? you guys are legit nothing but rejects

HA001

It's weird to me that people can sit here and tell me the opposite is going to happen vs what is literally being shown on the page. Like apparently I can't believe the reality I'm seeing with my eyes.

- Reality from 1012 where Zoro and Sanji discuss and agree: "Leave Kaido to Luffy"

- The apparent reality im not living in: "Zoro vs Kaido confirmed!"

Like when has Luffy ever proclaimed he'd win against the main villain only to:

- Lose permanently (he never claims he'll defeat Aokiji btw)

- Have a crewmate or ally overshadow him against said villain?

Sorry, but I dont get it, I never will get it. I don't sit here and presume to know what is going to happen in the manga, but the fucking author is literally having Luffy's #2 and 3 agreeing to leave Kaido to Luffy, while also both planning to head to the performance floor where Kaido's #2 and 3 also happen to be.

I will never understand why people have to overcomplicate shit. Luffy can lose 3 more times and it still does not change what we know right now.
That's all you do. You think you know everything when you don't know shit. You keep having a bitch fit when someone says something contrary to what you THINK will happen

HA001

You can say that but you dont really believe he will dead do you? If Law and Sanji can save Zoro, if Jack was fine after being drowned, Luffy who is far stronger will not be hindered by drowning. If hybrid Kaidou with his advanced CoC cant beat base Luffy except in a stamina prolonged battle like this, drowning in a sea is real cake.
? After ragnorak kaido was gonna crush his skull until zoro stepped in to save him.
No one is there now kaido should kill him instead of throwing him off the roof. That's the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.