Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy only did that because he was boosted by iva. If not for iva the scrub fucking dies in the frost level.
Lmao you guys are reaching so bad it's mad funny, i mean it's okay to be a zoro fan don't get me wrong. but to have your heads up your asses regarding the capability and position of zoro is just stupid. write a letter to oda and tell him to ditch luffy and have zoro become the MC maybe he'll give you what you guys desire regarding "ZKK" because otherwise that shit is never happening l0l

Want me pull up all your posts on how kidd would outshine zoro on the roof lmfao
Sure. And then you can also go pull up my posts where I clearly stated that Kidd would rival Luffy and outshine Zoro by the end of Wano.
Or how you were crying at why he ran from kaido
I haven’t changed my mind on that at all so go ahead. I still don’t like how Oda set up Kidd vs Big Mom. Still doesn’t change the fact that it’s proving my prediction right. Whether Kidd shines against Kaido or Big Mom it doesn’t disprove my predictions either way.

Zoro stans when Luffy began his 1v1:
This is exactly like how I predicted. Luffy defeats Kaido 1v1 and then ZKK happens over the capital. The chances of ZKK have only risen.

Zoro stans when Luffy seemingly loses his 1v1:
I knew this would happen. Luffy could never 1v1 Kaido. The chances of ZKK happening are now higher than ever even if both are injured.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lmao you guys are reaching so bad it's mad funny, i mean it's okay to be a zoro fan don't get me wrong. but to have your heads up your asses regarding the capability and position of zoro is just stupid. write a letter to oda and tell him to ditch luffy and have zoro become the MC maybe he'll give you what you guys desire regarding "ZKK" because otherwise that shit is never happening l0l
Where's the reaching ? It's a fact if not for iva he dies in the frost level.
Don't worry zoros taking the head and there ain't shit you can do about it.

This is exactly like how I predicted. Luffy defeats Kaido 1v1 and the ZKK happens over the capital. The chances of ZKK have only risen.

I knew this would happen. Luffy could never 1v1 Kaido. The chances of ZKK happening are now higher than ever even if both are injured.
Fucking nailed it

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
This is exactly like how I predicted. Luffy defeats Kaido 1v1 and then ZKK happens over the capital. The chances of ZKK have only risen.

All of this doesnt change the fact that ZKK is gonna happen.

HA001

I mean, so would Zoro lol. Literally anyone would. The point is the damage he took, not what helped him survive
Got nothing to do with the point. He's giving me luffy feats that he can't do on his own.
Post automatically merged:

HAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA i love you morons seriously, you guys are mad funny. if ZKK happens i'll buy you whatever you want
Your broke ass aint buying shit for anyone

HA001

Sure. And then you can also go pull up my posts where I clearly stated that Kidd would rival Luffy and outshine Zoro by the end of Wano.

I haven’t changed my mind on that at all so go ahead. I still don’t like how Oda set up Kidd vs Big Mom. Still doesn’t change the fact that it’s proving my prediction right. Whether Kidd shines against Kaido or Big Mom it doesn’t disprove my predictions either way.
No you fucking didn't.

You're saying that now cause kidd fucking jobbed and was the worst on the roof.
Now you hoping and praying he does something in the future cause that's all you got.

HA001

Legit everytime zoro has been involved in some altercation with an enemy the guy has been on the verge of dying. whenever these things happen to luffy he bounces back twice as strong...
Zoro took the strongest attack in the series so far

Unlike luffy he doesn't get saved by people or plot
Gets kod in kuri kaido could kill him doesn't
Gets eaten on the roof zoro saves him
Gets kod again kaidos about to kill him zoro saves him again
Gets kod again no one to save him kaido decides not to kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.