Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
* Luffy got destroyed off pannel
* Ulti and Page 1 got one hit KO by big mom for litteraly no reason
* They'll probably wake up and fight usopp and nami again after 30 other chapters
* Kid entrance with the same attack we've seen so many times before
* No update about the live floor

:josad:

Bogard

You can't win
Conqueror haki evolves comparatively to your level according to Rayleigh, so the advanced conqueror haki clash takes into account Luffy's overall level, which includes G4, and they were having advanced conqueror haki clashes where no physical contacts is involved.

In terms of stats, Luffy ultimately was still inferior to hybrid Kaido in base, but who knows how they'd stack to each other with G4. However, the fact that he could hold off hybrid Kaido for 24minutes+ in itself is already impressive

Some poeple: I WANT MORE TENSION THIS IS GOING TO SMOOVE. ''luffy gets thrown off of onigashima after everyone said he was gonna win. FUCK YOU ODA

yall actually dont know what yall want
Like I actually like this but it 900% means the arc isn't that close to finishing haha, if that's my only complaint.

Hopefully whoever saves Luffy is surprising/new (unless he just lands on Wano far away) and the arc doesn't drag until he's in a recovered stated (which it will). Silver lining is Act 3 may actually be ending soon

Status
Not open for further replies.