Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the same enies lobb development you mean?

i think that was way different.. Onigashima is very elaborate so any sudden powerups especially physical powerups would seem like ass pulls.. like luffy Acoc was deemed as well
I don't care what it seems, they both getting stronger. Kaido built different and has fought 14 people so far and beat luffy 4 times this arc alone.

just coz luffy is OBVIOUSLY temporarily out.. that doesn't mean the raid has failed for all we know luffy gains consciousness in midst of his fall and pulls up gear 4 and then yamato joins the fight

Ok, the Zeus-Hera stuff was granted the moment BM created Hera so that Nami in the end will get Zeus, boring, but the ending with actually Luffy failing is interesting. Yet there are still big chances Oda is just making another fake tension moment (see for example Oden appear before the scabbards).

I love oda for not having a pattern :myman: If luffy lost I'm happy:cheers: he shouldn't win on the third try like always I told people the pts has been so different and oda did a great job proving is wrong.

Nami definitely getting zues for keeps :steef: now ulti and P1 is coming back later on becaus big mom already played her part in wounding them.

Kidd doing big mom like he did kaido is gonna be hella hype

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I think only gear 5 or awakening can save him. G4 is not enough. If Kaidou go after him.
maybe yeah. But gear 4 is more then enough to bring him to onigashima again. In G4 he can pretty much fly, which is enough to prevent him from the sea.
Also, there are enough of People capable of saving him mid air. Even if it is just Zeus to show how sorry he is to Nami.

Status
Not open for further replies.