Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont get why the chapter is getting so much hate, imo its a bit undeserved. Im interested in what oda is going for with Kaido.
Tho i do feel pretty bad for usopp and nami, especially namis match up being yeeted out of the window.
Like imagine if right when robin vs black maria began, black maria just up and leaves to take care of the scabbards, i'm just not a fan of giving us these match ups but then immediately backing down and having no match at all.

Plot is saving luffy. Kaido just tried to kill him before asura now doesn't.
Yes, the plot is saving it so many times.
1 - LAW and ZORO save him at the beginning of the attack, in 1001.
2 - Luffy loses to DRAGON KAIDO, even after attacking the left and the right with G4, luffy with ACOA and FS, kaido defeated Luffy in time, and chewed him like gum.
3 - Luffy is sent like a ball by KAIDO, who is playing with him, while he was at the base (the PLOT saving him from KAIDO).
4 - He tries to get on top of KAIDO and is knocked out by a beautiful kaido chlorhephy.
5 - Kaido manages to free PHOMETHEUS, save BM, throw LAW on the wall and return to kill Luffy, ZORO saves him again.

Alluka wasnt that bad. She didnt defeat anyone or anything. She just healed Gon. And even then he suffered the reprecussions of having no more Nen.

Alluka didnt do more than she should do. Meme on the other hand is....
My main problem with Alluka actually wasn’t her healing Gon. Even though her powers were way too convenient, in the Zoldyck family arc it was said there was another sibling so it wasn’t completely out of nowhere.

However my problem was that we established all the draws backs to Allukas “wishing powers” only to find out that the repercussions applies to everyone but Killua. That was cheap af to me.

i dont get why the chapter is getting so much hate, imo its a bit undeserved. Im interested in what oda is going for with Kaido.
Tho i do feel pretty bad for usopp and nami, especially namis match up being yeeted out of the window.
Like imagine if right when robin vs black maria began, black maria just up and leaves to take care of the scabbards, i'm just not a fan of giving us these match ups but then immediately backing down and having no match at all.
this makes me think we arent gonna see raizo vs fukurokuju or killer vs hawkins

Only one true god, the god of the gods, the one and only god shanks can save him now. All of his crewmates are on the verge of getting defeated or killed. How is he supposed to win. Plus we have this whole BM situation who will sooner or later eat Kidd. SHs need real firepower to survive which unfortunately none of them could generate on their own.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I'm actually pretty stumped on how Luffy will be rescued if he fell far below the Island. My first guess was Yamato, but they would've flown Momo out of Wano. I'm hoping this cliffhanger leads to something drastic, and isn't just an empty tease. Maybe Luffy is out of the fight for a while, and Yamato takes over in that time. It would be nice to finally get extended dialogue between Kaido and his kid.

I'm confident Ulti and P1 will get back up and be dealt with by Nami and Usopp, otherwise they haven't accomplished anything in the Raid.

Kid vs Linlin has started. Though his chances of outright beating her aren't high, this is a good opportunity for him to shine after not getting much on the roof.

Luffy knife gave him permanent scar near his eye.
Blackbeard gave Shanks a permanent scar. Do you think Blackbeard ap is also very strong when he didn't even have df at that time?
Oden also gave permanent scar but he is not one of the people who defeated Kaidou.
Shanks didnt have invulnerable skin did he?

Try hardder to troll mate, those attempts are pathetic.
:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.