Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Even if he didn't want to cut the Big Mom shit, he wasted a bunch of pages just to do the Zoro crux gag, don't get me wrong, i like the joke, but if you're going to make the main character be K.O.ed a second time from the main villain of the biggest arc in the series so far, shouldn't you put those panels on showing that instead of the gag?
One would think that’s more important, yeah...how are we supposed to believe that Luffy can truly beat Kaido when he gets obliterated even after learning how to use his CoC properly, and we don’t even get to see how it happened?

Because we can already tell there's a bunch of pages / panels for the first few lines of the spoilers, and the way the spoilers are written, kinda seems like we see some clashes maybe, then we see Kaido talking shit, then we cut to a far away view from the island and we see Luffy falling, but i could be wrong.
never ever forget, spoilers never justice the actual manga chapter :)

I mean I wouldn‘t be surprised at the end of a day we are talking about the KING of off-panel

Boi, look at all these salty Luffy haters man.:kobeha:They're saying Zoro > Luffy because Luffy got KO'd in minutes.:ronalugh:As if Zoro did any better.

Luffy at least knocked Kaido down in base form.

While Asura Zoro couldn't.

And Zoro said this.

And Zoro only created a scar for Kaido like he promises.

Zoro also said Luffy will beat Kaido as well. Better treat Zoro's words like a gospel lol.

And of course Luffy will be the ONE that beat Kaido in a 1v1 just like how he beat Katakuri.

"But but Luffy got two power-ups, Luffy got knocked out 3 times, Luffy without Zoro loses in second, etc."

Luffy has been fighting Kaido for at least 20 minutes.

Luffy also loses to Crocodile and Lucci at first but still beat them later.

Know your place.
Saying Zoro AP>Luffy AP dosent mean Zoro>Luffy.

Luffy is the protagonist and the captain of course he will be stronger, but Zoro is pretty close to Luffy when it comes to 1v1's. Luffy is a more balanced fighter while Zoro exells in strenght and endurance.
:kayneshrug:

Luffy was koed this arc 7-8 times already... this is kinda pathetic for a mc, and its just show how the insane the plot armor is to keep him alive.
Kaido koed him 3-4 times, apoo 1 time, babanuki 1 time, etc.
It is enough for an enemy to be near luffy and luffy will be koed:gokulaugh:poor condom, but good plot armor.
Shouldn‘t we be happy about that? It‘s great to see the MC are struggling, despite Oda is having big issues to make his beloved MC struggle. I mean it is a joke, that Luffy after few months in the NW is able to compete with these 2 monsters Kaido and Big Mom especially the King of Yonkos Kaido

One would think that’s more important, yeah...how are we supposed to believe that Luffy can truly beat Kaido when he gets obliterated even after learning how to use his CoC properly, and we don’t even get to see how it happened?
He gonna need more help for sure. But for sure Luffy can't take any glory from this fight. Kaido took many damages, defeated him many times even after PU. The fight Luffy will claim the title of PK will be against BB after a clean 1 vs 1.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.