Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

also wtf regarding kaido hope speech....

he to is human..... right?
This gave us a strong indication that he apparently is from another race / species.
Post automatically merged:

KAIDO's words sound so impressive, we are getting closer and closer to the beast's FLASH BACK.

Stop this is ridiculous :gokulaugh: Nami ain't getting shit :milaugh: Hera only listens to BM and is actually competent unlike Zeus who just wants to eat.
Lol some people are now trying to come up with excuses like Hera getting Zeus's personality and that's how Nami gets Hera, it's so stupid but knowing Oda I wouldn't be surprised if he actually did this.

The whole point of Hera was to replace Zeus so that way Nami could keep him, as I said before I'll wait until the pics come out to see if Zeus is truly gone or not.

Damn R.I.P Zeus. That aside, the spoilers for this chapter are pretty good and though BM seems to have taken out Ulti and PO for now, I guess that really doesn't matter with the state Luffy is now in as well for however long.

With all of this, I'm still struggling to determine where the raid will go from here and when we will actually go to the Live Floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.