Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strategy works only upto a point after which only raw power matters.
If SHs are struggling this much againts Kaido's crew then they are fucked.
They entered into this fight without a strategy. They had no idea how strong Kaido is. So, yeah they are fucked up, but they are learning as they are going, and eventually adjust themselves to circumstances and Oda will sprinkle some asspulls on top of it, and boom, Kaido is defeated.

They can use their haki for days man luffy barely can 20-30 min kizaru would turn luffy in melted condom :kobeha:
On the contrary, Kizaru hasn't even shown CoC, let alone the advanced version, lol. I probably only gave him the win because of my bias as he's my 5th favourite character in the series. Trash admirals like Lakainu will probably pee their pants on seeing current Luffy, just like he did when he saw shanks.

:myman:

Bogard

You can't win
Kaido : Huff, I knew this would happen... you get your hand on a new weapon... and get carried away...!!
Kaido : Humans don't give up hope...or rather, they can't. that's the problem..!! huff
Kaido :..It has been a while since I got excited. I messed up...I should have taken your head and declared my victory. huff
Kaido : Otherwise, people will continue believing in your victory, won't they?
> Kaido panting in each sentence after the 24minutes+ fight with base Luffy

> Kaido admitting Luffy is the first one to make him this excited in a while, so excited he missed the opportunity to take his head for good, knowing that he'd come back

@Luffy is the mc @Hades looks like Luffy is on the right path to win :luffydab:

Status
Not open for further replies.