Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that luffy lost Luffy tards want to drag with them Kid piece which just started why the fuck are u insecure like that let the man gets his shine do you want to wait another year to know what is his DF name lmao:vistalaugh:
Facts. So many Luffy fans on Reddit saying, “since Luffy lost now Kidd has to lose soon too.” Lame insecure ass fanboys man smh.

Luffy fans were spamming Luffy is a yonko level ; base Luffy is equal to hybrid Kaido and can solo admirals and fight all of the supernovas now all of the fans are attacking them back :vistalaugh: and because of this reaction it seems they want to close their thread :hihihi:
Luffy fan crazy they are telling me now that Luffy is gonna bounce right back mid-air back to Kaido's lap :hihihi:

Luffy needed at least 1 min to wake up from the last KO......
Did you take physics? You know how much time it takes for free fall right?
Do you know how high Onigashima is? Do you have a calculation you can present along with wind resistance calculated for us Mr Physics man?

anha? Present the calculations for me right now

On that note present the calculations for Luffy requiring a minute for when Kaido knocked him out.

Also present the calculations you made for when Apoo knocked Luffy out and he woke up three panels later.

I’m waiting

Facts. So many Luffy fans on Reddit saying, “since Luffy lost now Kidd has to lose soon too.” Lame insecure ass fanboys man smh.
Mfs are insecure anyone shows a Feat better than Luffy they try to bite him until he is forgotten or clowned back by Fandom but just to say this i didn't let this chance slide lmao i clowned those mfs hard they are now even trying to block me :vistalaugh::vistalaugh:

He grabbed a sword that was swinging at someone else. Chill tf out. That's like saying sanji can't be cut cause he blocked daifuku blade
Ok? Is she swinging at them to boink them? No, she was swinging to cut them down. Kidd got in the way of the slice and grabbed it. The arm that he stopped the attack with didn’t get cut. What is there to argue about? I thought you said Kidds scrap metal was easy to cut? Why didn’t Big Mom cut the scrap metal hand in half?

Status
Not open for further replies.