Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know how high Onigashima is? Do you have a calculation you can present along with wind resistance calculated for us Mr Physics man?

anha? Present the calculations for me right now

On that note present the calculations for Luffy requiring a minute for when Kaido knocked him out.

Also present the calculations you made for when Apoo knocked Luffy out and he woke up three panels later.

I’m waiting
Dang Luffy fan just take this L and stop arguing. If zoro got knocked out like this, I would be goofing his ass off too.
No hard feeling.

I am not going to calculate freefall for you. There is a calculator on google if that helps you to figure it out.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Ok? Is she swinging at them to boink them? No, she was swinging to cut them down. Kidd got in the way of the slice and grabbed it. The arm that he stopped the attack with didn’t get cut. What is there to argue about? I thought you said Kidds scrap metal was easy to cut? Why didn’t Big Mom cut the scrap metal hand in half?
Because he grabbed the sword. It is easy to cut wind scythes ripped through it.

Some people already theorize that:
1. Nami will get Hera (:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:)
2. Hera will die and Zeus will come out (:milaugh:)

3. BM will create another homie just for Nami (:gonope:)
With killing zeus Oda take the possibly of Nami getting a homie powerup away. And it make sense since people make a big mistake with thinking that could be Nami powerup.
First it is still BM power, the soul can´t life for ever, if BM get killed Zeus die too.
If Nami build up now all her moves in combo with zeus, she losing that power later, with mean it would be like Luffy losing his df power.
Because that it can´t be Nami powerup and Im happy that Oda choose the way where actually Nami not getting a homie, I mean that would be boring asf, not even her own powerup.

Because he grabbed the sword. It is easy to cut wind scythes ripped through it.
It isn’t easy to cut. Big Moms slice was stopped by a hakiless scrap metal hand and the hand was not cut. Doesn’t matter if he grabbed it. The fact of the matter is the sword couldn’t cut through it and was in fact stopped.

If someone slices at me with a sword and I grab it does that stop my hand from getting cut?

@ReggieZoldyck21 @rerere @HA001 @Zowo chill with the arguments i won't fall fof luffy trars trap they want us to fight and forget about what happened this chapter i'm still needed to clown them friday lmaoo:vistalaugh:
Zoro after hearing Luffy got KO'd again.
"Fk this shit. Captain aint shit. Imma be like mihawk and be my own one-man wrecking crew."
Post automatically merged:

My bad. I'm sure he is the third strongest supernova alongside Law and they are top 5 in the alliance :cheers:
I shit on Kidd a lot for his lack of feats, but this is a pretty good one for him.

He grabbed a sword that was swinging at someone else. Chill tf out. That's like saying sanji can't be cut cause he blocked daifuku blade
Nah nah it doesn't work like that. After all Shanks stans claim that Akainu used his strongest punch when aiming at fucking Coby, using the same logic Big mom used her strongest slash and Kid casually neg diffed it.
:shocking:

I am not going to calculate freefall for you.
So shut up then

Jesus, I’m trying to talk about the a tubal story and you are pretending that you have actual calculations or whatever the fuck as if Oda himself gives a shit about physics when he is writing the story

Luffy has been shown waking up from being knocked out in THREE panels so please, keep spouting your PHYSICS as if Oda gives a shit

So shut up then

Jesus, I’m trying to talk about the a tubal story and you are pretending that you have actual calculations or whatever the fuck as if Oda himself gives a shit about physics when he is writing the story

Luffy has been shown waking up from being knocked out in THREE panels so please, keep spouting your PHYSICS as if Oda gives a shit
Incoming Triggered Luffy fan :vistalaugh:
"Luffy will gear4 mid-air so he can bounce his ass up to Kaido's lap so Kaido can 1 shot him one more" :vistalaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.