Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
oda not showing the sea means one thing
onigashima arrived at the flower capital and luffy gonna fall on teh land :choppawhat:
i would argue this angle is perfect. swapping the drawing angle making it bird eye from top of onigashima to the sea with small luffy wouldnt work even remotely close to what we have now.

but yeah higher chance for luffy to fall on land

I know people need to get Luffy hate out of their system but they can't deny facing Kaido 1v1 for half an hour isn't a top feat,that's something I only expect from emperors or admirals, post recovery Zoro with CoC too and maybe Jack with an energy steroid since that man can handle beatings.
We are not laughing at luffy getting KO'ed per say.
We are laughing because luffy literally told his boys to get GTFO out the rooftop: "Yo! I got this 1 v. 1."
And then he proceeded to get his nuts busted by his real father dragon "Kaido" 10 min later.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yeah there is absolutely zero doubt about the fact that Luffy will defeat Kaido.
While he just discovered a power up, he made kaido really tired and excited and Kaido pretty much admitted that Luffy will come back.

Oda has to buy time for the other fights to conclude so that people can witness Luffy vs Kaido.
Kaido's head belongs to Zori. :goyea:

There is no slash he grabbed a sword mid swing. Thats all. Like I said this is the sanji daifuku thing all over again
You’re being very stubborn on this one for no reason lol. Look at what you just typed. “He grabbed a sword mid swing”. She is swinging to slash Nami and Usopp. The scrap metal hand stops the slash mid swing and it doesn’t get cut. Wtf are you arguing about rn?

“There was no slash.” Then what the fuck did Kidd just get in the way of? Kidd just grabbed her sword while it was stationary?

Lol some people would rather look like dumbasses arguing instead of just admitting they’re wrong. I’m done now. Big Mom tried to slice Nami, Kidd stopped the attack mid swing with a scrap metal hand, and the scrap metal hand was not cut. Simple as that. You were wrong about the scrap metal being easy to cut.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You’re being very stubborn on this one for no reason lol. Look at what you just typed. “He grabbed a sword mid swing”. She is swinging to slash Nami and Usopp. The scrap metal hand stops the slash mid swing and it doesn’t get cut. Wtf are you arguing about rn?

“There was no slash.” Then what the fuck did Kidd just get in the way of? Kidd just grabbed her sword while it was stationary?

Lol some people would rather look like dumbasses arguing instead of just admitting they’re wrong. I’m done now. Big Mom tried to slice Nami, Kidd stopped the attack mid swing with a scrap metal hand, and the scrap metal hand was not cut. Simple as that. You were wrong about the scrap metal being easy to cut.
Daifuku was stopped by sanji mid swing
Does that mean sanji can't be cut ?
Akainu was stopped mid punch ?
Can shanks not be hurt now either

All he did was grab a sword mid swing
I wasn't wrong about anything.
You that desperate you getting happy over nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.