Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or is this chapter's writing, Everything About It, EXTREMELY LAME??? It can't be just me that's impossible.
Tama hurt offscreen cuz oda
Nami never ever getting hurt onscreen since the series started outside of her arc cuz oda
Lameass expected zeus plotline cuz oda
Luffy not getting killed and getting a free way out and offscreen at that cuz oda
And that's not even all like seriously what is this writing??? Every manga in WSJ is bad or average that oda isnt even trying since his fanbase will just create their imaginary matchups and plotline and get excited by themselves over things not even happening.
Seriously at most 1/5 chapter, and oda taking his personal break after a magazine break doesnt help, breaks are taken for actual reasons.

Ppl should take the last page of every chapter of this arc and read them in order and maybe they'll notice being toyed with in the dumbest ways.

He needs more assistants and 30 pages chapters, with no breaks
this. as much as i respect the guy....

wouldnt the point of having assistants is to lessen oda's work so he can have vacations while chapter still come out weekly.

he already only draw the character, while the background is drawn by someone else.

but idk, maybe shuheisha mandate this schedule

The Grandmaster is most likely going to return, just you wait man.

Unlike some fake Zoro fans who denied ZKK for a moment I stood constant. :myman:
Zoro fans that don't believe in ZKK aren't fake fans though. They just have a different opinion.
Is that a sect where if you don't follow what the mass said you are being called a fake fan? That doesn't seem to be of sound mind.
Post automatically merged:

That's not how it works. :myman:
I know how it's supposed to work but I'll stand by Luffy on this one my dude :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.