Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

kaido havent declared victory over luffy yet, reaction piece will always be filled w slander no matter what
In the same way that KING can beat MOMO, but only by killing he achieves victory, why would he break the determination of the scabbards, KAIDO killing Luffy would be better than defeating him, because it would be a total defeat for all the allies who believed in him .
This does not mean that KAIDO didn’t beat Luffy, it’s about breaking the spirit.

i will follow just to remind u when it happens
Alright :shame:
Nobody can win against Kaido in a 1 vs 1
Luffy Mr. Lowbrain :" Guys I can beat him 1 vs 1, my bro Oda is gonna find a way."
I swear he thought he’s above the admirals and Yonkos that cocky brat
Exactly i hate how arrogant he is now tbh

I hope his character will grow with this defeat

In the same way that KING can beat MOMO, but only by killing he achieves victory, why would he break the determination of the scabbards, KAIDO killing Luffy would be better than defeating him, because it would be a total defeat for all the allies who believed in him .
This does not mean that KAIDO didn’t beat Luffy, it’s about breaking the spirit.
**** its kaidos own words not mines, kingcouldnt harm momo cus goat sanji protected him lol

Alright :shame:

Exactly i hate how arrogant he is now tbh

I hope his character will grow with this defeat
Grow means what? He should sit back and cry like a sore loser for some time or for some chapters, feeling depressed. Lose self confidence gets some consolation or encouragement from his nakama or what care to tell?
Why self belief is arrogance? He said he would defeat Kaidou but he never said it would be instantaneous or easy.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy said he will beat all 4 Emperors but we know that if his allies defeat them Luffy will get credit for it anyway...
The real question is how many Emperors will he actually defeat himself?

Considering that he will not fight Shanks and that Zoro will kill Kaido, that gets us down to 2 left for Luffy. Or is it?
What if Law and Kidd actually defeat Big Mom and not Luffy? Out of 4 Emperors, Luffy only gets to defeat Blackbeard?

Place your bets! :finally:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

**** its kaidos own words not mines, kingcouldnt harm momo cus goat sanji protected him lol
Am I dealing with a child here who cannot understand a simple context?
We are in the middle of a war, a total victory is when you take the head of the "leader", breaking the hopes of your allies, as KING reported, if MOMO died the determination of the sheaths would be broken, the same thing for luffy, otherwise if KAIDO didn't kill him the others would still be believing in his victory, they would stop believing if he was dead.

(These leaks below are for future events not for the current chapter)

-There will be a great event (supremacy)will happen to Sanji even Zoro’s fans will be Sanji’s fan after that event

-Sanji will maintain the balance of the world -Sanji will fusion with a mythical fiery bird* not obeying orders *by obtaining new fruit / new suit depends on the translation From oda’s draft and conversation between Oda and his editor

Grow means what? He should sit back and cry like a sore loser for some time or for some chapters, feeling depressed. Lose self confidence gets some consolation or encouragement from his nakama or what care to tell?
Why self belief is arrogance? He said he would defeat Kaidou but he never said it would be instantaneous or easy.
Nope he needs to get character developpement and stop acting like he can always win on his own etc

Am I dealing with a child here who cannot understand a simple context?
We are in the middle of a war, a total victory is when you take the head of the "leader", breaking the hopes of your allies, as KING reported, if MOMO died the determination of the sheaths would be broken, the same thing for luffy, otherwise if KAIDO didn't kill him the others would still be believing in his victory, they would stop believing if he was dead.
bro sat down wrote this like anybody woud read it, LUFFY WILL WHOOP KAIDO ASS regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.