Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know what scene your talking about. When he told Usopp not to ask about the One Piece right? That was after the Supernova were introduced by Shakky. Nami was there at that time. For the Supernova introduction which was before that, Nami wasn’t there at Shakkys shack.
Okay then by the way it doesnt matter if she were there or not Nami is reading newspaper she doesnt need to meet every person or needs to hear from it

I actually believe nobody is going to catch Luffy and he will land on mainland Wano.
I'm not sure about the raid failing, but I'm certain the final round of Luffy vs Kaido will happen around the flower capital

Sadly character growth in One piece is rare but I hope it will happen soon.
Sadly?
You don't understand the concept of a static character. This is by design, "growth" is capitulation for a freak like Luffy.

Luffy was a freak of nature from before meeting Shanks, saying the same words as Roger, leading Shanks to bet on him as being the man Roger was waiting for.

Luffy has indomitable will, Kaido is in his way to become PK, and will be taken down 1vs1, I don't know why you thought the fight would conclude before the executives are fallen, are you legitimately falling for fake hype, or just using this to opportunistically attack Luffy?

I wonder why it is so hard for some to accept that luffy lost. Again.
He was fighting 2 yonkos. He was supposed to get knocked down.
It would have been much worse writing if he KO Kaido in 1v1.
Absolutely, expecially when he didn't even unleash his awakening it would probably appear.

The G4 is questionable, if Oda truly wishes Luffy to defeat Kaido it may not have been used yet, but that would implicate his current haki alone is a Big depleter, so adding G4 would make him deplete his haki at the speed of light and probably just lend him enough time to deal a very few attacks.

I don't know if he is going to scream at KAIDO, I don't even know how, a boy who has been beaten 4 times has no spirit to do that, he needs help, he's dealing with the strongest here.
yea keep readin boaa beating kaido was never suposed to be easy, luffy lost thrice againts croc so losing 3 times to kaido is no shame at the end luffy stand victorious

Nobody can win against Kaido in a 1 vs 1
Luffy Mr. Lowbrain :" Guys I can beat him 1 vs 1, my bro Oda is gonna find a way."
I swear he thought he’s above the admirals and Yonkos that cocky brat
I don't know whether he thought like that or not.....but you guys are making up Luffy thoughts just so that you can trash him......what is wrong with believing in himself? like he shouldn't believe in himself or what? he should cower against Kaido? is that what you want?.........you people brain functioning is even lower than Luffy......:lusalty:

Status
Not open for further replies.