Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so now BM wants to kill Tama all of a sudden...what happend to her convenient mother mode?...
Oda comes up with random shit just to safe the SH's...
Why are you acting like Big Mom is a sane individual? She ate dozens of kids as a kid and reguarly enters weird schizophrenic states.
Tama showed kindness to Big Mom and she was young and sweet, so she was acting friendly to her, when she ran away with the strawhats BM took this as a betrayal and entered a rage.

Kaidou is the strongest guy in the One Piece verse.
Luffy could loose some times again and I would not care.
If Luffy can defeat him 1vs1, he is already the strongest in the verse.
I prefer Luffy loosing and seeing Kaidou challenging the World Government.

🤷😎🤔💘

Nope he needs to get character developpement and stop acting like he can always win on his own etc
I am sorry but he always took help whenever necessary. Law helped against Doflamingo, Bami helped against Cracker. He even thanked Law and Zoro for saving his ass. But yeah sure. Okay, just tell me how will you write or expect Oda to write Luffy from now onwards. Define this character development.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I am sorry but he always took help whenever necessary. Law helped against Doflamingo, Bami helped against Cracker. He even thanked Law and Zoro for saving his ass. But yeah sure. Okay, just tell me how will you write or expect Oda to write Luffy from now onwards. Define this character development.
Who tf is he to tell law he's gonna beat a yonko 1 vs 1 already. Plot is the only reason kaido isn't killing him right now cause no one is there to save him this time.

Kaidou is the strongest guy in the One Piece verse.
Luffy could loose some times again and I would not care.
If Luffy can defeat him 1vs1, he is already the strongest in the verse.
I prefer Luffy loosing and seeing Kaidou challenging the World Government.

🤷😎🤔💘
Yeah and let's make that 110 chapters long arc pointless.
Thankfully you're not the one writing or One Piece won't end before another 50 years with this obsession with emperors being some kind of gods.

Sadly?
You don't understand the concept of a static character. This is by design, "growth" is capitulation for a freak like Luffy.

Luffy was a freak of nature from before meeting Shanks, saying the same words as Roger, leading Shanks to bet on him as being the man Roger was waiting for.

Luffy has indomitable will, Kaido is in his way to become PK, and will be taken down 1vs1, I don't know why you thought the fight would conclude before the executives are fallen, are you legitimately falling for fake hype, or just using this to opportunistically attack Luffy?
these guys are just taking opportunity to attack Luffy and even putting words from his mouth....funny how almost all these comments are from only certain fandom....:choppawhat:

Yeah and let's make that 110 chapters long arc pointless.
Thankfully you're not the one writing or One Piece won't end before another 50 years with this obsession with emperors being some kind of gods.
One Piece lasting another 15 years ?

Fine with me.

Kaidou challenging and fighting 3 Admirals and some Vice-Admirals by himself ? Cool

Status
Not open for further replies.