Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Tbf kaidos fought 14 people straight had like a 5 min break after beating the scabbards. He's entitled to huffing.
Idc about that. The man is a Yonko. He should be used to fighting for days. If he wanted a serious challenge, he should seek out Mihawk or Shanks and stop picking on ppl half his age kmt.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I don't really think this is all that relevant? Sasaki's crew seemed to possess much greater individual combat ability (thick shields for defence, and cannons for offence), yet they seemed to largely be a nuisance to Yamato and she was in the process of wiping all of them out before Hatchan showed up.

This was without any named techniques mind you.

Who's Who's crew hasn't been depicted as formidable warriors, in possession of powerful defences, wielding potent weaponry or even shown to have the sheer numbers of Sasaki's.

After Who's Who began his fight against Jimbe, it's not even clear that his crew intervened. In the one panel we've seen of the fight it was Jimbe vs Who's Who alone, not Jimbe vs Who's Who's crew.

The Jimbe is fighting Who's Who along with his crew seems like a weird sort of coping to me. I haven't gotten the sense that Who's Who's crew matters in this fight.

Guys we still didn't get to see the panels where Kaido is seen. Maybe Luffy was able to give Kaido some proper beating and he's bleeding quite a bit.

We all should remember how old Luffy and how old Kaido is.

For the emperors Luffy and the rest are still a brats/roockies.

Yamato will most likely tell Kaidos weakness and Momo might be able to do something unexpected.

How did Oda tell once, ,,I don't want Luffy to finish Kaido with just a big punch or brutal force, Luffy and I still have to find a way to win..."

Absolutely, expecially when he didn't even unleash his awakening it would probably appear.

The G4 is questionable, if Oda truly wishes Luffy to defeat Kaido it may not have been used yet, but that would implicate his current haki alone is a Big depleter, so adding G4 would make him deplete his haki at the speed of light and probably just lend him enough time to deal a very few attacks.
I think in their next encounter luffy will have a solution for his Haki along with a new form or Gear 5.
If Oda will show G5 now then he will unlock awakening in final war if not then he will unlock G5 in final war and there will be no awakening for luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.