Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think in their next encounter luffy will have a solution for his Haki along with a new form or Gear 5.
If Oda will show G5 now then he will unlock awakening in final war if not then he will unlock G5 in final war and there will be no awakening for luffy.
I would actually like if Zoro's words weren't spelled vainly and Luffy truly managed to defeat Kaido, that would not rule out ZKK at all.

Ultimately Zoro's intervention might be required.

Just realized that Jinbei potentially has been fighting Who's Who for hour(s) now @playa4321 :memehm:
Really great feat, didn´t expect less of my boy WsW.
Fighting for hours against Doffy´s equal is really a great feat.
Overall my powerscaling seems to be right, these four are around the same lvl:
Doffy/Perospero/WsW/Jinbe.

@playa4321
recite to me your opinion about what happened in the OFF between WSM vs Luffy.​
It was clear even though I was little worried from the begin, kinda sad though that we didn´t see G4 vs Kaido again like with Bullet.
Wanna see how Kaido crush Luffy even G4 multiple times. Dude is a walking W and I expect more Ws for the future.
If Kaido need to get take out, my hope is Garp coming and having a grandfather+grandson fight against Kaido(like Goku+Gohan vs Cell), then he getting defeat would make sense.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Really great feat, didn´t expect less of my boy WsW.
Fighting for hours against Doffy´s equal is really a great feat.
Overall my powerscaling seems to be right, these four are around the same lvl:
Doffy/Perospero/WsW/Jinbe.

It was clear even though I was little worried from the begin, kinda sad though that we didn´t see G4 vs Kaido again like with Bullet.
Wanna see how Kaido crush Luffy even G4 multiple times. Dude is a walking W and I expect more Ws for the future.
If Kaido need to get take out, my hope is Garp coming and having a grandfather+grandson fight against Kaido(like Goku+Gohan vs Cell), then he getting defeat would make sense.
With the ulti getting a blow that is practically fatal makes me think of ZOAN awakening, can they deal with this type of injury using awakening?
I have something to show you at the PM, but it may be an inconsistency, but when KAIDO confronted Luffy with ADCOC, his teeth changed, is it because he was excited, so ODA let it go for a minute?
That may have been it, crazy to see DRAGON KAIDO complete hybrid.

Hmmm seems that Luffy will get back to Onigashima only after it landed in the capital.
Made me think who gonna be the one to save the captain. Hiyori? Law crew? Tenguyama? Yamato?

Think the alliance will start to win against Kaido subordinates, but them Kaido will show up downstairs and the All Stars and F6 will go hybrid and win, for now.

Hmmm seems that Luffy will get back to Onigashima only after it landed in the capital.
Made me think who gonna be the one to save the captain. Hiyori? Law crew? Tenguyama? Yamato?

Think the alliance will start to win against Kaido subordinates, but them Kaido will show up downstairs and the All Stars and F6 will go hybrid and win, for now.
Onigashima landing will kill a bunch of civilians. You guys must be crazy to think Oda would do that

fodder: big mom attacked ulti Sama too!!! BM: you were going to hurt Otama!!!

fodder: dammit, we were supposed to be allies !!

No surprise here, Beast Pirates don't see her as an ally anymore. All these fodder gotta do is tell Queen. And he's gon go after the bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.