Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro is so killing Kaido, Luffy can't do it. You guys don't want to accept it. Luffy fans said he was going to 1v1 Kaido. Dude didn't even last 2minutes. Embarassing.
HAHAHAHAHHAHA so this is were low iq people usually hang out, the majority of them consist of zkkers and dreamers. lol keep dreaming boy luffy is beating kaido. As if oda is gona give luffy 2 big Ls just to have zoro cut his head off. The MC is Luffy not some basic swordsman who barely got acknowledged by kaido

LMAO yall gotta relax with your early blindly Conclusions.Yes what Kidd did now was a good Feat BUT not comparable at all to Zoros crazy Feats which includes Haki,Speed,AP,Durability,Endurance etc. Zoro is outclassing Kidd in every Aspect. :jordanmf:
LMAO no lool

Kid is most equal to Luffy in terms of Power and Portrayal

Kid fighting Yonko when Zoro will fight a Commander

The Answer is clear

dont fucking play dumb it must be hurt when you lying lmaooo
its shwong when he blocks (5sec) , behind from kid zoro blocking shit out of hakai (7secs) , worst gen faces (4*2 secs), yonko shocked faces (3 secs) , said to escape (more than 12 secs) , and all rtying to jump (5 secs) , law perforimg rooom enough wide are (7 secs)

MANGA AT LEAST 40 SECONDS
ANIME WILL MAKE MINIMUM 2 MINS LMAOOOOOOOOO

NOW YOU CAN GO & FUCK UR SELF
you're pulling things out of your ass, stop it kid are you twelve or something? you're legit a joke with these headcanons

STILL ZORO > LUFFY

kaido said you did more than enough (cuz zoro went out of line beyond the kaidos imagination fodder level=luffys level)
every feats luffy did to kaido so far <<<< bleeding fucking scar with brand new healthy wound
ZORO SAVED LUFFYS ASS MORE THAN 5
ZORO DOESNT NEED SAVED BY LUFFY MEANHWILE ZORO GAVE MORE DAMAGE THAN LUFFY
ZORO NEVER KNOCKED OUT LIKE LUFFY EVEN AFTER GOT FUCKED BY 2 YONKO MERGED ATTACK
UNLIKE LUFFY EVEN ZORO NEAR TO DEATH HE FUCKING LEAVED A SCAR THAT AKAYASA 9 TOGETHER COULDNT DO
Zoro > Luffy? are you mentally ill? in what world is Zoro portrayed as strong or stronger than Luffy? You Zorotards are legit a joke. Luffy gets 2 Major powerups and according to you dumbfucks zoro somehow also gets a magical powerup pulled from your asses. I doubt you guys are legit this dumb so it makes sense for you to have some stupid agenda and pushing a narrative that makes absolutely zero sense whatsoever...

Trouble in paradise? :ihaha:
Oda has never been this mean to Luffy fans, they cant handle this treatment. :saden:
Predicting Luffy's failures has been an easy mode for me in the whole of Wano...
I need a challenge - Luffy and Kaido will not fight anymore! Imagine I get that right too. :cantseeme:
Awwww! The little boy likes his internet points.

hahaha

I hate Luffy downplay but Zoro downplay is also atrocious as hell.....too sad.......Luffy respects Zoro and Zoro respects Luffy but some Luffy fans and some Zoro fans are simply unbearable....:endthis::risicheck:
You can criticise the character, that’s a matter of taste and subjective. Everyone likes different type of characters. For you Luffy is a great MC but in my eyes he’s rather boring and that’s okay. What I don’t understand is the comparison between Luffy and Zoro strength wise. As you said both respect each other and have different purposes and strong points. Zoro is one of my all time fav characters but saying that Zoro is stronger than Luffy is just weird.

You can criticise the character, that’s a matter of taste and subjective. Everyone likes different type of characters. For you Luffy is a great MC but in my eyes he’s rather boring and that’s okay. What I don’t understand is the comparison between Luffy and Zoro strength wise. As you said both respect each other and have different purposes and strong points. Zoro is one of my all time fav characters but saying that Zoro is stronger than Luffy is just weird.
well it is what it is.....

Status
Not open for further replies.