Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty fucking high, with just spoiler summary I didn't expect Ulti to get that fucked up, seemed like a Kizaru+ move.
Not sure about Kizaru+, just Kizaru ish.
So it seems like in OP, laser is like lightning upgraded with fire(heat) or something, which confirms it to be top level element(Like Magma).

Hella dengerous: Napoleon, Prometheus and Hera combined in one single attack. That's some lethal shit.
Napoleon just served as a cannon barrel or something, this looks more like a lightning + fire combined pure elemental attack.
Looks like you can't just mix elements like fire and lightning on its own naturally, so a bit of engineering is require for this to work, and that's what Napoleon was there for.

Equal to Kizaru's regular beams immedeatly after he wakes up from sleep.

Pretty nice powerscale list btw.
Thanks!

Will Oda also be giving Kidd the power of god and having him unlock Adv CoC as well
Post automatically merged:

Without Zoro, even law would have died. You don't understand the sentence used by kaido and Big mom "let's one shot them and see how many are still alive?"
Blocking and tanking the strongest attack of OPverse and scaring forever kaido >> all you silly feats. Comparing gods with peasants :myman:
MY MAN

Without Zoro, even law would have died. You don't understand the sentence used by kaido and Big mom "let's one shot them and see how many are still alive?"
Blocking and tanking the strongest attack of OPverse and scaring forever kaido >> all you silly feats. Comparing gods with peasants :myman:
Nah, Law saved Zoro and you know it

Law could probably have escaped the Hakai on his own, Luffy and Kid could have easily tanked him too.

Without Law, Zoro will be dead two times already
Withoud Zoro the entire rooftop supernova group would dead, soo what even is your point? Law can teleport people around soo he did that, Zoro was the ONLY one strong enough to hold off the yonkos atack to let everyone escape soo he also did that. Law is not strong enough to even think about replicating that kind of feat, nor was he fast enough to teleport anyone not even himself to safety if Zoro didnt block that atack.

Only one with the guts to do it, sacrifice his life for the betterment of the people
He was literaly the only one capable of doing it even if anyone else tryed, they would just have failed.

-Law is not durable or strong as Zoro is, soo he couldnt do it.
-Luffy also while quite durable himself, couldnt possible hope to survive blocking that kind of atack with his bare hands, his arms would be chopped off instantly.
-Kidd's robbot turned into junk the moment Kaido's weak wind slashes hit it, the same wind slashes Zoro casualy parried, no way in hell he would be able to block an atack 1000x times stronger.
-Killer also lacks strength and endurance to hold out that atack even if for just a second, as it was shown when he fought Zoro how much lacking in strenght he was in comparisson to him.

1. Ikoku
2. Haha no hi
3. Maser Cannon
4. Raite
5. Cognac
6. Mama Mash
7. Fulgora
8. Tenman Daijizai Tenjin
9. Heavenly Fire
10. Indra
11. Heavenly Bonbon

Regular no Haki punch would be behind Fulgora Ig
Armament + CoC punch would probably be 1
That's quite a different list compare to what I have.
For me, Maser Cannon is def stronger than BM's ACoC punch, since one was used to take out Page One, one was used to take out Ulti, just better portrayal for Maser Cannon. Also BM confirms it herself that her output is higher with her main Homies, compare to something she does on her own(Like ACoC hits) during her clash with Marco.

Now for the rest, BM's most advanced attack is between Cognac Hahaba/Haha no Hi(same thing, one horizontal one vertical), Maser Cannon, or God of Lightning.
Hahaba and Haha no Hi use both Napoleon and Prometheus, and BM swings it with her monstrous strength, def above something like Ikoku, which is just a Napoleon attack, fitted to use the Elbaf move;
Maser Cannon is fire + lightning, with Napoleon used as a barrel, but BM herself doesn't swing it, this is her top tier elemental attack, stronger than something like Indra or Heavenly Bonbon for sure;
God of Lightning is like Indra, but with a homing feature, due to BM imbuing her Soru Soru power, def more advanced also, though not so high damage, but this is like a "Snake Man" move.

Now for the rest, I think BM's lightning attacks are her strongest, since Zeus is somewhat portrayed as her strongest homie, but off beat, which makes Raite and Fulgora quite high, they have better feats than her fire attacks, they can rival the top 3 likely, since BM also uses her strength with these 2 attacks, making it above Indra.

So my ranking would be:

High level: Cognac Hahaba/Haha no Hi, Maser Cannon, God of Lightning;
Mid level: Raite, Fulgora, ACoC punch? > Ikoku, Heavenly Fire;
Low level: Indra > Heavenly Bonbon.

There are other moves like the spinning body slam used on Queen, the consecutive serious punch used on Capone, which are also quite strong, but hard to rank yet.

Too much. And the one he lost was taken by the scabbards.
lol....I can't say anything then...if you think even it is too much when pretty much Luffy was almost not present in chapter 990-1000 and few chapters since rooftop fight started.....

Lol i didn't even notice this.
Me too but with courtesy of @Bogard I could find this...

Few Dozen is closer to 36 minutes. But what does the Raw say.
No idea.....this one is found by @Bogard ...even I didn't notice this....lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.