Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Nami's dream is also harder than Zoro's dream....since she has to draw every island in the world. And that requires endless amounts of travelling.
The Pirate King has to get ancient weapons, poneglifs, travel the world and beat some of the guys that try to stop him. So it would obviously be harder to do that than just beat 1 guy. That guy is strong so zoro would still have to search for strong opponents and train but, wouldn't have to do all the extra stuff luffy has too. Don't get me wrong PK>WSS. I'm just saying that Mihawk was probably talking about the difficulties that luffy will have to face rather than actually strength. It's not just about traveling.

Naw, im fine Admirals>Mihawk as stand, Admirals faced Whitebeard pretty good and he's>Mihawk

Excuses, What do you AIM FOR BOY,
Talking to luffy himself not his crew and the reason why its more difficult is because the PK has to surpass the admirlas&yonkos who stand in his way.
You dont become pirate king alone, you need your crew and much more. Being wss is simple you just need to be stronger than the current one

never said Mihawk > WB, i just corrected the fact that mihawk wasnt a pirate when he was a warlord, but yes WB title means that WB > admirals combined too
Yes WB>Admirals
but at MF oda called him the strongest pirate not strongest man :feelsokeman: Nice try tho

Ace novel says BB scar prime shanks before he went into the east blue and deadbeard no-diff stronger BB who scarred mihawk equal
Post automatically merged:

:gokulaugh:So long Kaido on top of those shitty admirals
Kaido above Mihawk I agrees, vista equal<Kaido

Call it what you want, warlords arent wanted, pirates are, how is an unwanted guy a pirate
A pirate does not equal to a wanted man necessarily. In real life, it's mostly just a person who attacks and robs ships at sea. In the One Piece world, the definition is a bit more broad I guess. But nowhere does it say that they lose their 'pirate' status so you can't really say that they aren't anymore. They're more like hired pirates who work a side job as dogs for the WG.

Status
Not open for further replies.