Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what the best is? Luffy wakes up mid-air, realizes new power, flies back to Kaido, begging for more Ragnaroks.
I bet you will cry with happiness for that panels.
I bet you have double standard because it ain't Zolo. I mean you will have multiple orgasms if after this state Zoro recovers defeat King and cut Kaidou head. As you are asking for Zoro to shine more even after in that pathetic state then what is the problem with Luffy fans expecting more when Luffy was less injured than Zolo.

Yeah, even taking that, he then woke up with new ACoC and continued fighting. This Zoro is so asspull, right?
Yeah, took Hakai and then cut Prometheus for a long time and then scarred Kaidou. Yeah sure either Hakai is not as strong as people claims or simply plot armor. Oh yeah, he has rubber immunity also as lightening attacks won't hurt him.

Yeah sure, but then maybe make it so they survive in a believable way, not because the villains become retarded.
Not sure what was so "retarded" about it. Kaido got caught up in the heat of battle. One he probably hasn't experienced in decades. At least it's reasonable. Unlike dumb shit you see in lets say Bond films where the villain is like "I'll just leave you in this room with these rabid baboons to kill you, and walk away. Surely there is no possible way you will survive this."

Status
Not open for further replies.