rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro strongest attack barely did anything while Luffy casual punch with CoC coating sends Kaido flying.

Just because Luffy is defeated doesn't mean Zoro magically becomes stronger. That just means his chances against kaido is even lower now.
Barely did anything? Zoro's attack permanently scar Kaido, caused him to shake and shiver, and huff. The first time we seen that.

Stop putting so much importance in knocking Kaido down. Luffy has been doing that to Kaido since he first fought him near the beginning of Wano. That like believing being tackled is worse than being stabbed in the gut with a knife.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Nice chapter .
The question is how long Oda keeping luffy out for until round 3 .
Luffy will beat Kaido but people have to be crazy to think he would do just after he learn CoC attacks in base form .
This following croc fight just on a bigger scale .
30 chapters max.
I said Luffy was gna get defeated in ch. 1014 to end the volume and act 3 hopefully. I was only off by a chapter but you are right about ppl jumping the gun about Luffy based on a lil clash but it is what it is.
This does looks exactly like Crocodile's fight except this time, Luffy would need as many ppl as possible to defeat him. I knew this mf was strong but damn, this man looks like he is ready to do this shit all over again :josad:

N

Noctis

Barely did anything? Zoro's attack permanently scar Kaido, caused him to shake and shiver, and huff. The first time we seen that.

Stop putting so much importance in knocking Kaido down. Luffy has been doing that to Kaido since he first fought him near the beginning of Wano. That like believing being tackled is worse than being stabbed in the gut with a knife.
Any lethal weapon can leave a scar. Try stabbing yourself with a knife and try to punch yourself with twice as force and you still will deal more damage with a knife.

Kaido was already huffing even before Zoro attack cause he was fighting bunchof people.

Sure Zoro is strong but he ain't anywhere close to current Luffy and he ain't defeating kaido either if his strongest attack at best can only do this.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
:odenugh:Real shit. Big Meme turned on Tama, bruh thats a 8 year old girl
Here I was rooting for her like crazy just coupla chapters ago:jay-he: Oda has everyone beefing a lil girl :tchpepe:

I honestly thought you got tossed by the mods but you spawn right back just like Luffy :crazwhat: I am glad you are back fam:catsweat:
Post automatically merged:

why are we hyping craido wtf it aint over yet luffy 1v1 kaido s crucial for luffy character development hes almost at the one piece he has to have his moment against a yonko
Talk your shit my boy:cheers:

also keep on mind that 5 nova held offf this dude for the longest and luffy was at a stale mate for a huge portion of the 1v1 given the context he literally says it you got too cockey thats what led to your L it aint over. luffy has to be the man that destroys kaidos title 1v1 bet on kaido is not going to stay the same for ever watch out

Here I was rooting for her like crazy just coupla chapters ago:jay-he: Oda has everyone beefing a lil girl :tchpepe:

I honestly thought you got tossed by the mods but you spawn right back just like Luffy :crazwhat: I am glad you are back fam:catsweat:
Fuck Ulti and Big Meme for the child abuse.
Also Nami for having a surprised Pickachu face at Tama getting hurt, like she wasn't abusing her abilities in a War. And thanks mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.