rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom is far scarier than Kaido could ever be
Despite being goofy at times and ignoring the trolling Oda will sometimes do, Big Mom can be more terrifying than Kaido.

What makes Big Mom more scarier than Kaido is that with Big Mom she can pretend to be this nice old women but when you are not looking she can easily kill you anytime she wants, however with Kaido you already know what you are getting when you come face to face with him.

Last edited:
Momo will likely tell Yamato that Luffy has fallen down, they may try to save him. Or Yamato can go to face Kaido, and Shinobu + Mom tell Kinemon/Sanji that Luffy has fallen down. Someone will go and save Luffy, while Yamato will keep Kaido busy. It will allow some time to focus on other F6 battles and Kidd vs Big Mom.

I cant say I like it, but it is still better than Luffy solo win against Kaido just when he learned AdCoC.

F6 have been shown to be too strong for SHs, I just hope Franky, Brook + Robin, and Jinbe is doing fine, otherwise some of the scabbards are going to help them (Denjiro vs Sasaki).

Big Mom vs Kidd inside the dome will have a lot accidental casualities lol,

Kaido seems to enjoy fighting, his statement for Luffy that he got excited for first time in a while give rise to another question: was he not this excited when he clashed with Big Mom?

Or he is just sadistic person, who loves others trying to struggle against powerful individuals and enjoy breaking their faith and hope/will?

Nami and Ussop will go to live floor to help Tama make an announcement and she will order gifters to fight against fodders. Ultimately, King and Queen's focus will turn to Tama, one of them can attack her, who will be there to save her, Sanji?

Finally, the stroy is progressing and we are near the end of Act 3.
Possible outcome:
1) Significant damage to Kaido'ss forces.
2) Big Mom pirates are still fresh, except Perospero
3) Yamato vs Kaido (possibility of flashback)
4) Something to look forward to for Act 4 => Luffy's return and round 3 of Kaido vs Luffy.
Post automatically merged:

Big Mom is far scarier than Kaido could ever be
You know what makes her scary? Her unpredictability.

After Luffy’s current defeat the only way I see Kaido get defeated is with having the next rematch being Luffy, Kid and Law vs Kaido. However, this time the only difference is we need Kid and Law to PU to the same lvl as Luffy and work as a team to take down Kaido cuz he ain’t gonna be taken out in a solo fight.

What makes the Zeus situation sad is that Zeus has been with Big Mom along with Prometheus and Napoleon for decades.

And now the person who created him along with his fellow homies want nothing to do with him anymore.
Look at that evil grin on Prometheus. He will be cut off again and killed by brook, I will be a happy man if Big Mom refuse to help him at that time and says: its your fault and shut up and die.

I shouldn't have trusted Zoro who trusted in Luffy:ronalugh:

Once again Oda took Zoro out of the way when Oda KO's Luffy for good (the first time Zoro got lost). He's needed. Would've easily lasted dozens of minutes too were it not for Hakai, the attack only he can stop and take, and his attacks against Kaido are above anyones else. Oda delaying the only solution :jordanmf:

Kaido will have to fight Big Mom won't he? That'll help the 5 who fought the Yonko to rest and recover for some time. Return when the yonko weakened each other and defeat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.