rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Say whatever you want, but I felt fucking sorry for Zeus this chapter.
Dude is a gentle soul, but gets bullied around the entire time and now is about to get eaten alive by his replacement.
Hell of a poor fate, I hope he somehow makes it through and comes back to Nami.
The homies shows different personalities of Big Mom. Zeus was kind/clumsy side of Big Mom.
There is so much more to explore about Big Mom's DF.
Maybe devil fruit is the real culprit here, because she has consumed so many souls, so those souls are effecting her personality (theory).

Any lethal weapon can leave a scar. Try stabbing yourself with a knife and try to punch yourself with twice as force and you still will deal more damage with a knife.

Kaido was already huffing even before Zoro attack cause he was fighting bunchof people.

Sure Zoro is strong but he ain't anywhere close to current Luffy and he ain't defeating kaido either if his strongest attack at best can only do this.
I'm not Kaido with a nearly invulnerable body. Lethal attacks don't hurt him unless the user has powerful ryuo. Even with that, almost all are ineffective and doesn't leave a scar. That's the reason why Luffy obtained internal haki. Luffy isn't just punching Kaido, he's attacking him from the inside as well.

Even though Luffy has been fighting Kaido for almost 30 minutes with large amounts of internal haki and CoC he still hasn't caused the same amount of damage that Zoro caused.

Zoro's attack made him huff, shake, and shiver. Nobody else did during the war before Zoro.

When Zoro performed his asura attack he was in poor condition. The manga has commented on Zoro's poor condition several times. Zoro will grow stronger during the war.

What can happen:Yamato shows up to fight Kaido.Luffy wakes up and goes g4 to get back to the island.Kaido's flashback happens while he fights his daughter.Someone heals Luffy or buffs him.Yamato loses.Kaido tries to kill Yamato and Luffy shows up to save the damsel in distress!Onigashima arrives at the capital!Kaido releases his dragon mojo,but Momo manages to hold the island in the air!Luffy vs Kaido final round begins!

Good chapter.
Even Kaido was interesting to see in this one.

Damn, Hera is savage lmao.

Dino bros are going to get up definitely, but in a weakened state for Usopp and Nami.
Nami has good firepower even without her lightning.

And unexpected that Zeus died (though let's wait a bit) and not going to be her power boost.

Last edited:
I enjoyed the chapter. I am not happy that there's another break but can't do anything about that.

I enjoyed Zeus this chapter. He is an adorable cloud with his puffy cheeks and a baseball cap! It was sad to see how he never fit in with the other homies. I hope his sacrifice wasn't in vain.

Is Ulti down for good? I am still wondering who Nami and Usopp will run into next. I don't care if Nami gets a fight because that has never been her goal. Usopp needs to have a fight scene. How is he going to show that he's a brave warrior of the sea if he doesn't fight someone challenging?

It is great to see some Kidd hype. I think that Oda needs to focus on Kidd before going back to Luffy. I don't know what the end result will be, but I am hoping that Kidd, Law, and Killer team up to defeat Big Mom. I don't think she will die this arc. I can see her going to Elbaf. I really want to see another team work battle.

Luffy is going to be saved. I want him to fail. I don't want the last panel to be fake tension. I want Luffy and Zoro to both be out for a bit. Then I want the two of them to have a second confrontation with Kaido. I do think that Luffy will need help to defeat Kaido. A huge theme in One Piece is trust and relying on others to help overcome your shortcomings. Kaido has been portrayed as nearly impossible to defeat in a 1v1. I don't think it takes away from Luffy's character if Zoro is there in the final moments. Luffy and Zoro complement each other so well. I need them to fight Kaido as a team again!

Now that Luffy and Zoro are out for the time being, Sanji will be in charge! He is ready for this. He has trained for this moment! He can do it!

I feel like while Kaido can be considered the Lucci of the new World, only way more important and complex, BM can be compared to Kaku

both are about Expirementing with their new powers and techniques

this is Water 7 2.0 after all, CP9 are a much smaller and simpler version of Rocks pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.