rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Who is bothered lmao?U said kidd bodied big mom :milaugh: with 0 damage i already said kidd feat was good stopping her and putting her down but he did 0 damage :josad: so how is that bodying mr essays :suresure:
thats a franky level feat or should i remember you killer disarmed her o:endthis:
You quoted me by taking a single point of me reacting to the chapter to tell me Kidd didn't damage Big Mom (which is obvious), it ain't that deep lmfao. It's clearly bothering you.

Kaido literally said that Luffy is the one who got him fired up after a long time but yeah, Zoro > Luffy, lol.

People really are downplaying Luffy being able to go toe to toe with the strongest guy in the verse for like half an hour. :lawsigh:
The Zoro he fought could barely stand after landing his own attack.

I hope this is a fake and that Luffy can hold out a little longer, but Kaido's still right in calling him on his arrogance. It's a lot like Blackbeard's problem too

Wait explain to me how this is me being insecure?
And how is Kidd Cheap Shotting Meme any better feat than Jinbei Judo throwing her ass? If anything Jinbei's feat is physical so more impressive.

When he does Big things we'll talk about it but this shit was nothing more than a photo moment to get fan boys riled up
He got cognac with one metal arm and he wasn't even in his strongest form
Post automatically merged:

About big mom, its going to be much easier for her to be defeated than it will be for kaido. That's because unlike Kaido, you can literally strip big mom of her powers and Law can easily do that.

All he needs to do is use shambles on hera and prometheus, radio knife them, and disperse their pieces throughout the dome. Then you're just left with base big mom, who's strong but is far from being as strong as kaido, who likely has an awakened mythical zoan.

Read. Stated I myself will wait for the viz.

Agreed however zoros attack was actually hyped by kaido

Read. He said only the strongest can use it. He never hyped luffys destructive capabilities with it not the damage from it period. If so show me.

Yes we didn't see the fight so we also don't know if luffy used gears or not. So saying luffy only fought kaido in base when the rest of the fight was off screened is nonsensical
Do you even read the manga or do you just form opinions based on other people's posts? That was literally last chapter. The Viz has been out for a week:lawsigh::lawsigh:
Just be honest, you didn't even know that line was a thing and you made up a random argument without looking closer then pretended the line was inaccurate when you got called out without having any idea where it came from. Did you even read the last two chapters?

I am going by what is shown on panel. Until Oda shows me Luffy using named attacks after Ragnarok, I am gna stick to what was shown to me by the author.
Agreed and until oda shows me kaido mentioning him being severely INTERNALLY damage by luffys attacks I refuse to believe it

You should have said this from the jump. Zoro's Ashura is more potent than Luffy's using CoC attacks. It is really that simple.
My apologies if I didn't make that clear. You are right

Do you even read the manga or do you just form opinions based on other people's posts? That was literally last chapter. The Viz has been out for a week:lawsigh::lawsigh:
Just be honest, you didn't even know that line was a thing and you made up a random argument without looking closer then pretended the line was inaccurate when you got called out without having any idea where it came from. Did you even read the last two chapters?

No. Legit thought that that was a misquote. Had no idea that the viz was already actually out honestly. Maybe my understanding of certain kanji is off

Who is bothered lmao?U said kidd bodied big mom :milaugh: with 0 damage i already said kidd feat was good stopping her and putting her down but he did 0 damage :josad: so how is that bodying mr essays :suresure:
thats a franky level feat or should i remember you killer disarmed her to:endthis:
Damn... Like damn you spittin facts

Last edited:
This arc is really dragging and the amount of off screen fights is killing me.

Atleast Luffy lost. I was confused as hell when he was somehow matching Kaido’s attacks at base... The guy is a ZOAN, a dragon one at that, and at his base he is already far larger than Luffy so how in the world is he being matched by anything short of G3 from Luffy?

Also I hope Page One and Ulti are dead. Page One may still be alive but there is no way the chick didn’t bite the dust.

AND FINALLY GIVE ME MY SANJI CHAPTER

With the way Nami and Usopp have been looking in this raid, please give him Ulti and Page One instead lol
You’re right but gonna be honest, Nami was ten times better than Usopp. She had at least the balls to fight Ulti and her " Luffy is gonna be the pirate king" moment was also really brave.
Even the Komachiyo and the Monkey did more than Usopp

Oda finally with some sense against Tobi Roppo.

Ulti/P1 got KOed by Big Mom

Black Maria is 1 v. 2 with Brook/Robin

Now the only thing is to give Franky help. It makes no sense for him to solo Sasaki if other SHs are getting this much help.

Oda finally with some sense against Tobi Roppo.

Ulti/P1 got KOed by Big Mom

Black Maria is 1 v. 2 with Brook/Robin

Now the only thing is to give Franky help. It makes no sense for him to solo Sasaki if other SHs are getting this much help.
Oh yea.... Now Franky is definitely gonna get help, and Brook and Robin vs Black Maria is probably turn into an extreme diff situation for them....

Kaido cryin over Luffy getting his hopes up. Goes to show Oden>Luffy. Now Yamato turn into something that will fly and save our captain. He aint ready to be a Yonko yet

Kaido is looking for someone else for a fight to the death. :zosleepy:

Something tells me, Kidd will become the prey, he might die this arc. I do believe one of the WG is the 1% guy, and it might be Kidd if Zoro and Luffy are 18% more likely to survive.

Kaido cryin over Luffy getting his hopes up. Goes to show Oden>Luffy. Now Yamato turn into something that will fly and save our captain. He aint ready to be a Yonko yet

Kaido is looking for someone else for a fight to the death. :zosleepy:

Something tells me, Kidd will become the prey, he might die this arc. I do believe one of the WG is the 1% guy, and it might be Kidd if Zoro and Luffy are 18% more likely to survive.
Kidd is not dying nor is the one percent person. Kidd has too much plot lines and is way too important to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.