rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido cryin over Luffy getting his hopes up. Goes to show Oden>Luffy. Now Yamato turn into something that will fly and save our captain. He aint ready to be a Yonko yet

Kaido is looking for someone else for a fight to the death. :zosleepy:

Something tells me, Kidd will become the prey, he might die this arc. I do believe one of the WG is the 1% guy, and it might be Kidd if Zoro and Luffy are 18% more likely to survive.
I agreed with everything you stated except the whole oden is above luffy thing. I disagree simply because of the fact that this kaido is vastly superior to the one oden faced 20 years ago. So current zoro and luffys feats should actually put them to at least or above oden

Oda really knows how to rile up the fandoms. He must’ve taken some of the popularity poll results to heart because finally, FINALLY we see the so-called god of 1v1s living up to his name, albeit offscreen. To all those that actually thought Luffy could go toe to toe with a yonko after he’s been repeatedly saved and protected by Zoro? Enjoy your reality check!

Kaido is like a Daruma. He bounces back easily after being knocked down. Clearly punching him isn’t working, you need something more lethal. But somehow the fandom hasn’t gotten the message that Kaido, Shutenmaru and others have been repeating about needing to slit his throat. Which sounds like a job for...?
I'm the one who made the whole "Luffy vs Kaido is a major asspull" thread. After that, I can admit that I was VERY wrong. (hopefully) Wasn't expecting this chapter to go the way it did. Oda delivered and I'm quite surprised that he worked the fandom the way he did. I'll give credit where it's due. Like I said in that thread, it made no sense for Luffy to be going 1v1 with a Yonko at base level. I don't care about his supposed "willpower". It was a serious asspull that needed correcting ASAP and it was corrected this chapter. Kaido should be dominant because he was established as dominant. Kaido going down to anyone before Act 10-12 would be stupid. Luffy getting killed here means that there will probably be a third and a fourth battle before Kaido goes down. Oda said that Wano would be bigger than Marineford. Prove it.

H

humanbeing

watched Mr. Morj review again he is talking about the raid failing :D
i see Luffy and Co are still at disadvantage but i am pretty sure the next morning will be a morning where Kaido and his allies are already defeated.
the full moon night has a meaning .

Kidd is not dying nor is the one percent person. Kidd has too much plot lines and is way too important to die.

Sorry hes dying bruh :steef:
Post automatically merged:

I agreed with everything you stated except the whole oden is above luffy thing. I disagree simply because of the fact that this kaido is vastly superior to the one oden faced 20 years ago. So current zoro and luffys feats should actually put them to at least or above oden

To be fair you're right, but if Oden was still alive he would be stronger. :)

Waiting for the Admirals to pull up.

How bad ass would it be if Onigashima was about to fall onto the Capital only for it to all of a sudden come to a stop and just remain suspended before:

“We no longer need the four emperors” cue Shanks stepping out in a navy boy fit and Issho hurling the island into the ocean

:steef:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Agreed and until oda shows me kaido mentioning him being severely INTERNALLY damage by luffys attacks I refuse to believe it

My apologies if I didn't make that clear. You are right

No. Legit thought that that was a misquote. Had no idea that the viz was already actually out honestly. Maybe my understanding of certain kanji is off

Damn... Like damn you spittin facts
No worries bro :endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.