rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

I think Kid will be defeated very fast by BM , after that i can see BM and Kaido going at it because of what BM did to Ulti and P1 at least for little bit of time, till Luffy and Co. can fight again.

A

Are you really comparing KAIDO A FCKING EMPEROR and THE KING OF BEASTS to a 20 M bounty nobody?, you are comparing Kaido to a nobody that was too scared to return to the grandline? If this isn't some form of sarcasm or stupid joke that i didn't get then this is a new low.
Why ? They said luffy is OP to the point his CoC punch is stronger than Ashura which could destroy his dragon scales and leave a scar there if that's what they think why wouldn't it be easier to break teeth ? Isn't internal destruction working by destroying the inside out ? So it should be easier following what luffy stans think

It's clear luffy alone cannot beat kaido. Definitely luffy will be forced to tag team now , getting cocky that his CoC finally found edge did not do much. He is 10 years to early to take out kaido .

I do think rooftop squad will eventually tag team again + Yamato to beat kaido. Oda proved in this chapter kaido cannot be defeated one on one.
Post automatically merged:

I think Kid will be defeated very fast by BM , after that i can see BM and Kaido going at it because of what BM did to Ulti and P1 at least for little bit of time, till Luffy and Co. can fight again.
It will be skirmish but oda will save him for kaido.

I am certain big mom will not get proper fight in this wano arc . She easily one shot page one and ulti . I dont think kidd can decently challenge her without ryou .

I feel big mom will betray kaidonif she gets hands on poneglyph . I really dont think she will stay long in this war.
Post automatically merged:

Oda really knows how to rile up the fandoms. He must’ve taken some of the popularity poll results to heart because finally, FINALLY we see the so-called god of 1v1s living up to his name, albeit offscreen. To all those that actually thought Luffy could go toe to toe with a yonko after he’s been repeatedly saved and protected by Zoro? Enjoy your reality check!

Kaido is like a Daruma. He bounces back easily after being knocked down. Clearly punching him isn’t working, you need something more lethal. But somehow the fandom hasn’t gotten the message that Kaido, Shutenmaru and others have been repeating about needing to slit his throat. Which sounds like a job for...?
Yep, Law , Zoro and kidd will play big role in taking down kaido .

Like I said rooftop team will come back again. This chapter really proves to me luffy is to early to fight yonko one on one.

I think he is still marco tier or weaker he needs to fight admirals first before he can actually win against a yonko alone.

Last edited:
Oda really knows how to rile up the fandoms. He must’ve taken some of the popularity poll results to heart because finally, FINALLY we see the so-called god of 1v1s living up to his name, albeit offscreen. To all those that actually thought Luffy could go toe to toe with a yonko after he’s been repeatedly saved and protected by Zoro? Enjoy your reality check!

Kaido is like a Daruma. He bounces back easily after being knocked down. Clearly punching him isn’t working, you need something more lethal. But somehow the fandom hasn’t gotten the message that Kaido, Shutenmaru and others have been repeating about needing to slit his throat. Which sounds like a job for...?
Job for Sanji :finally:
Fried basted Fish :christnally:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You know, I feel like we’ve (rightfully) focused a lot on Nami for getting her big moment snatched away...but this could have also been crucial for Usopp’s development, especially to hone his CoO a little more trying to anticipate movements from any combination of BM/Ulti/Page One. Truly never seen an author disrespect his protagonists like this :gonope:

Status
Not open for further replies.