rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why ? They said luffy is OP to the point his CoC punch is stronger than Ashura which could destroy his dragon scales and leave a scar there if that's what they think why wouldn't it be easier to break teeth ? Isn't internal destruction working by destroying the inside out ? So it should be easier following what luffy stans think
You hardcore Zoro stan fail to remember that Ashura with Zoro's haki output amplified by Enma failed to drop Kaido on his knees or even move him and Kaido was just disturbed by the attack,While the captain's punches were being dodged by Kaido before CoC coating and after it he was throwing Kaido around with every punch, the chapter for the observers clearly states through Kaido's word - even in the official - that being carried away by this new "Weapon" the captain suffered a draw back that is unkown to even us the readers yet but once he return the real fight will begin.

You hardcore Zoro stan fail to remember that Ashura with Zoro's haki output amplified by Enma failed to drop Kaido on his knees or even move him and Kaido was just disturbed by the attack,While the captain's punches were being dodged by Kaido before CoC coating and after it he was throwing Kaido around with every punch, the chapter for the observers clearly states through Kaido's word - even in the official - that being carried away by this new "Weapon" the captain suffered a draw back that is unkown to even us the readers yet but once he return the real fight will begin.

Except kaido disagrees with you. Firstly kaido actually tried using his club to defend against ashura. Also show where it is once stated that enma amplify attacks. Is simply releases all of the users haki at once. It doesn't amplify the users haki. Show me where that was stated. To add unlike luffy zoro did not drop to kaidos attack. He dropped by over exerting himself when using ashura since moments before that he was holding off a combined yonkos attack even if it was a few seconds

Oda had one mistake with Ulti mask in the last chapter, and two in this one.
First with O-tama. BM took her from Usopp and put it somewhere upstairs, and Nami and Usopp ran ahead, but when she took the soul from Zeus, Oda again drew O-tama in Usopp's hands, although she only returned to them after a page.
The second is with Napoleon. Now it pierces Prometheus and Hera, now it is in the left hand, now in the right.

its possible that kaido have some "secret moves" or "cheat code" or "super haki" so he can always win in one vs one fights?
hope Oda can give possible n make sense explanation in next fight vs kaido
I'm not particularly compelled honestly, I don't think he can probably achieve that going off what we experienced so far unless Oda truly wished to make that strong and still he is most likely meant to defeated soon. And so far the odds he is near top 1 are extensively low.

Except kaido disagrees with you. Firstly kaido actually tried using his club to defend against ashura. Also show where it is once stated that enma amplify attacks. Is simply releases all of the users haki at once. It doesn't amplify the users haki. Show me where that was stated. To add unlike luffy zoro did not drop to kaidos attack. He dropped by over exerting himself when using ashura since moments before that he was holding off a combined yonkos attack even if it was a few seconds
Firstly:-I wasn't referring to Zoro or Luffy dropping, i was talking about Kaido, He didn't drop not even on his knees after Zoro's best attack he was only disturbed and shocked.
Secondary:- Kaido wasn't blocking Zoro with his club in the panel where Zoro is screaming "Ashura HELL HAKKI" the club is above Kaido's head if you pay attention to the detail, SO Kaido took the attack DIRECTLY and still remained standing still.
Finally:- What i meant by amplifying Zoro's haki is that it allows him to use more of HIS Haki which mean MORE DAMAGE & Defence that without it he doesn't have access to yet - he will definitely output in the future more haki in the this arc with or without enma -.

You guys really disrespect Kaido and his capability, i find it weird you disrespect Kaido SOOO MUCH that you think Luffy's punches throwing him around is something normal or not on high level, No one could do what Luffy is doing to Kaido maybe since the days of Kaido became a Yonko from the what is being told about him .

Firstly:-I wasn't referring to Zoro or Luffy dropping, i was talking about Kaido, He didn't drop not even on his knees after Zoro's best attack he was only disturbed and shocked.
Secondary:- Kaido wasn't blocking Zoro with his club in the panel where Zoro is screaming "Ashura HELL HAKKI" the club is above Kaido's head if you pay attention to the detail, SO Kaido took the attack DIRECTLY and still remained standing still.
Finally:- What i meant by amplifying Zoro's haki is that it allows him to use more of HIS Haki which mean MORE DAMAGE & Defence that without it he doesn't have access to yet - he will definitely output in the future more haki in the this arc with or without enma -.

You guys really disrespect Kaido and his capability, i find it weird you disrespect Kaido SOOO MUCH that you think Luffy's punches throwing him around is something normal or not on high level, No one could do what Luffy is doing to Kaido maybe since the days of Kaido became a Yonko from the what is being told about him .
Read. Kaido was ATTEMPTING to block. Man peoples articulation skills are poor.

And kaido not even once stated or showed that he was receiving heavy damage from luffys attacks. Not one mention of your hurting my insides or damn you are damaging me the most so your point was mute. The only person destructive feat wise he acknowledge based on attack potency was zoro in terms of how the attack would affect him. He didn't do the same to luffy. He mentioned luffys arsenal. But when it pertained to damage sustained he is utterly disappointed in luffy as he himself stated

Status
Not open for further replies.