Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that would make sense, it would be really ironic if Sanj is the reincarnation of them and then turns against Germa. Would be very poetic. He already was the outcast, the black (leg) sheep of the Vinsmokes/Germa so this would be fitting imo.

Ahaha oh man! You could legit suggest it for a SBS or maybe a cover page at least, I would love to see Oda's response to it though!
He would give a very interesting answer too!

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Sora,_Warrior_of_the_Sea

That would be really cool if she is the direct descendant of the original Sora! Maybe this could pass onto Sanji somehow, maybe he could end up working with Sword through Drake and even Law potentially? Coby as well I guess? I remember when they were dealing with Kuma at Thriller Bark, he said something to the effect of one day he'll be a man the WG or Marines will truly fear or see as a threat or something? Dangerous for them?

Ah here we go!^^^
I really wanna see how Sanji can become such a massive threat to the Marines in future, he fits the vibe of Sword with being so elusive and he's kinda like the " Trafalgar D Law" of the Strawhats too. Maybe he might end up working with Sword somehow?

A cover page alluded a lot of potential foreshadowing for him and Tsuru the Marine which hasn't been explained but it feels like it's foreshadowing at least. I hope this leads to something

You know what's funny too? Buddha was said to walk on water, so has "Sora" here. Sengoku has the Buddha fruit ofc and he has a seagull on his head....Obivously him being a Marine explains this and the former Fleet Admiral too but I wonder if he could potentially walk on water with his Zoan too? Given what Kaido can do with his Mythical Zoan, is this plausible for a feat too?

Sora had a transforming robot which could be Franky too? Haha

Judge said something really interesting and haunting to Big Mom before she took him down, I've always wanted to know more about what he said here, the full context/history of it:

There's so much to unravel and explore here potentially and I really want to know what Judge is referring too, it sounds very tragic and adds so much to his character potentially! It could really radically change our persperctive of us him!

:sanmoji::queenhear:
I’m sure that the original Sora was the founder of the Marines. Sora and the Marines symbol is a seagull. It’s either propaganda from the Marines or there’s a connection between Sora and the Marines

Once I found out through internet that the RTL2 anime episodes are censored I refused to watch One Piece there and switched to Tele5 instead.
This censorship crap had completely ruined Naruto for me already.
I remember that shit. Some Naruto episodes were 10-15 minutes long because of the censorship. I watched until Water Seven after that I began to read the manga.
Post automatically merged:

I love Kaido for his attitude. He’s mocking Luffy and is telling the truth
:milaugh:

One of the best covers
When I was little I drew Zoro into my volume 1. Zoro fan since 16 years
:steef:
I miss the old Grandmaster extensively. His personality definitely shifted a lot as the Mihawk encounter came into place impacting it. But he was not as badass as he is now, I just miss that moments but the favourite Zoro version for me is the more "cold blooded" one. A man of wonders who rather prefers to act instead of communicate and be expansive.

I miss the old Grandmaster extensively. His personality definitely shifted a lot as the Mihawk encounter came into place impacting it. But he was not as badass as he is now, I just miss that moments but the favourite Zoro version for me is the more "cold blooded" one. A man of wonders who rather prefers to act instead of communicate and be expansive.
Zoro used to think he already was the top of the world, he could easily trash any swordman in the east blue after all, only by meeting mihawk he started REALY training.

Why are people hoping Kanjuro is dead? Honestly I think he's a more interesting villain than Kaido. This is a character who was an ally since Dressrosa who was a mole the whole time. It's been such a shock how twisted and cruel he turned out to be when he was such a doof before. I think his devil fruit also has more potential than almost any other fruit in the series now that he can actually use it well, especially with the devious tactics he's using now instead of just a straight up fight. I for one would love to see him sneaking around using different tricks and traps (not just fake Oden) to take down the scabbards 1 by 1 until only Kinemon is left to take him down. I'm dissapointed that it looks like he's done already.

Status
Not open for further replies.