Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

:choppawhat: ??? I can't relate.
How can visiting Ryuma's grave without ZKK = "I failed you, Ryuma"?
Ryuma and his blade Shusui, both didn't even meet Kaido in the past.
And it's not like Zoro ever promised Ryuma or anyone that he will personally kill Kaido.
Yeah Idk, I got mixed up and thought he'd feel like he failed Ryuuma for some reason lol. I keep thinking Ryuuma wanted him to slay Kaido after they met at Thriller Bark, but that's just one of my headcanons. Ryuuma wouldn't even know Kaido as you said for obvious reasons.

I really don't know why I said that lol, just ignore it.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Man, there is nothing I would love more than for Yamato to drop the Oden shtick already...it’s maybe the only genuine argument against her joining the crew (and really not a solid one considering how Oden’s journey was portrayed so lovingly right before her introduction), and just like the author’s other favorite gags (Sanji’s perversion, Usopp’s cowardice, Carrot’s irrelevance), it got old several chapters after the first occurrence and won’t ever swing back to enjoyable. She’s joining the crew whether y’all like it or not, but God DAMN, Oda’s gotta do better :few:

Also, with this chapter all but confirming that Joy Boy is an inheritable trait rather than a specific savior, this is the first time since Fishman Island that I *HAVEN’T* been convinced that Luffy’s the one. The shit Momo said and did in this chapter make me believe, like a lot of you pricks, that he’s the actual key to this particular mystery, and the connection between them is a little more obvious in hindsight - remember, there was a Poneglyph written by Joy Boy in an arc well before we learned that the Kozuki clan is singularly capable of chiseling them.

Am I the only one who thinks it would be cool to see Jinbe make short work of Who’s Who before diving off Onigashima and plumbing the depths outside Wano to save his new captain? Otherwise, I’m not sure who will; it damn sure isn’t Carrot like one little dope thinks, everyone else is presently engaged, and unless the author is dropping all pretense, the Big Mom Pirates aren’t gonna sail by on the way to the raid and give him a lift :jinbewat:

Finally, if this truly is the end for Kiku and Kin’emon...as much as it needed/was fated to happen, it still fucking sucks. I know we need some pretty notable deaths to make this arc feel more poignant, but the former and especially the latter deserve to survive and live with their families in the free and vibrant Wano their late master was supposed to create. Still hoping they pull through somehow, but for real, Kanjuro can eat my balls and I hope he’s truly down for good :kuzanope:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Why are people hoping Kanjuro is dead? Honestly I think he's a more interesting villain than Kaido. This is a character who was an ally since Dressrosa who was a mole the whole time. It's been such a shock how twisted and cruel he turned out to be when he was such a doof before. I think his devil fruit also has more potential than almost any other fruit in the series now that he can actually use it well, especially with the devious tactics he's using now instead of just a straight up fight. I for one would love to see him sneaking around using different tricks and traps (not just fake Oden) to take down the scabbards 1 by 1 until only Kinemon is left to take him down. I'm dissapointed that it looks like he's done already.
For me, I just feel like he’s gumming up the pipeline here...we already have multiple players, all of whom outstrip him in power by several degrees, who aren’t showing signs of weariness or haven’t even really gotten loose in all the action yet, so he and Orochi are just wastes of time at this point. Revealing him as the traitor was a solid twist, and the little bits he’s done since then have heightened the drama admirably enough, but other than pretending to be Oden (a gut punch with diminishing returns, if Kiku’s actions are any indication), what is he supposed to do? Kin has now sliced him down twice, what good would a third round bring even if they weren’t both likely out for the rest of the battle?

For me, I just feel like he’s gumming up the pipeline here...we already have multiple players, all of whom outstrip him in power by several degrees, who aren’t showing signs of weariness or haven’t even really gotten loose in all the action yet, so he and Orochi are just wastes of time at this point. Revealing him as the traitor was a solid twist, and the little bits he’s done since then have heightened the drama admirably enough, but other than pretending to be Oden (a gut punch with diminishing returns, if Kiku’s actions are any indication), what is he supposed to do? Kin has now sliced him down twice, what good would a third round bring even if they weren’t both likely out for the rest of the battle?
Because if he uses his devil fruit well he could probably take down Denjiro, Kawamatsu, Izo, and maybe even the dukes as well. Asura was probably the strongest and he took him out already. Kanjuro's devil fruit has limitless applications so he could do it in much more interesting ways than fake Oden. I think it would be much more interesting to see them fall one by one to his various tricks than help fight the beast pirates.

Because if he uses his devil fruit well he could probably take down Denjiro, Kawamatsu, Izo, and maybe even the dukes as well. Asura was probably the strongest and he took him out already. Kanjuro's devil fruit has limitless applications so he could do it in much more interesting ways than fake Oden. I think it would be much more interesting to see them fall one by one to his various tricks than help fight the beast pirates.
i mean, someone could just eat the fruit again, he/she might be more creative than kanjuro...

this fruit's ceiling is as high as sugar's tbh

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
That’s bleak, man...but I kinda get it, would definitely give Kanjuro a lot more hype than he’s received even after the turn. I don’t know if I agree that he deserves it based on his history and the role(s) he’s played in the story, but there’s definitely more we could get out of him if his ultimate purpose is to die in combat.

wow oden even after you die you keep bring people to the grave with you :shame:
but serioulsy guys n gals we can made drinking game in this wano arc
drink one when you see "oden" or oden sama
drink one again if you see people cry when say oden
drink twice when you see people smile when say oden (including enemy of course like kaido)
drink twice if you see strawhats pirate talk about oden (rare but still there)
drink triple when you see yamato say i am oden lol
hope you not dead yet :cheers:
but seriously oda can you please stop wanking oden so much ???

What if the voice Momo wash hearing in head (Zunisha most likely) was also affecting Luffy, and it was the the tramp that broke this camel's back. he was very affected by it back in Zou Arc
Momo heard it after Luffy fell into the water. Kaido is far stronger than Luffy, that’s it.
Luffy learned to use adv CoC since 10-20 minutes, Kaido can use it at least for 20 years. Luffy has luck that Kaido didn’t behead him like he said in last chapter

And he just got beaten by a guy who jumped from a sky island for "fun" too!

:kaidowhat::lulz:

Seriously though, it's INSANE to see how much OP has changed from it's very humble beginnings. There's these memes about OP and other series of a guy knocking over increasingly larger dominoes and it feels so very apt with OP especially ofc!

:fujilaugh::nicagesmile:

lol everybody will having a BIG PARTY IN ONIGASHIMA :queenmoji:
but i think its possible that zhuninsa will come to onigashima plus cp 0 already there so all they have to do is wait after war is over n reap the final victor

Btw current Updated power rankings
1)Luffy
2) zoro
3) Jinbei
4) Franky
5)Chopper
6) Sanji
7)Robin/Brook
8) Nami
9) Usopp
Chopper’s ability to throw someone of the size of Queen almost ragdolling him when compared with Sanji’s inability to break a fucking door puts him above Sanji.
Rankings will be updated if Sanji does something useful which i doubt,Incoming HypeTool moment or a pathetic tag team.

1)Luffy
2) zoro
3) Jinbei
4) Franky
5)Chopper
6) Sanji
7)Robin/Brook
8) Nami
9) Usopp
Chopper’s ability to throw someone of the size of Queen almost ragdolling him when compared with Sanji’s inability to break a fucking door puts him above Sanji.
Rankings will be updated if Sanji does something useful which i doubt,Incoming HypeTool moment or a pathetic tag team.
:cheers:

1)Luffy
2) zoro
3) Jinbei
4) Franky
5)Chopper
6) Sanji
7)Robin/Brook
8) Nami
9) Usopp
Why do people slander Sanji like this? bro throwing characters is not a feat if your not doing damage, Why do you think people are clowning Kidd for that shit he was doing on the roof? Moving characters is not impressive, Robin moved Big mom......... Also You cant make an argument about Franky and Jimbei being above Sanji until they actually defeat their opponents....... Jimbei and Franky been fighting a tobi roppo for almost 15+ chapters now and they cant even push them to hybrid form. A Tobi Roppo went hybrid instantly for Sanji.

Also Tag Teaming a commander > Everything thats happening in these tobi roppo fights rn......

Status
Not open for further replies.