Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people slander Sanji like this? bro throwing characters is not a feat if your not doing damage, Why do you think people are clowning Kidd for that shit he was doing on the roof? Moving characters is not impressive, Robin moved Big mom......... Also You cant make an argument about Franky and Jimbei being above Sanji until they actually defeat their opponents....... Jimbei and Franky been fighting a tobi roppo for almost 15+ chapters now and they cant even push them to hybrid form. A Tobi Roppo went hybrid instantly for Sanji.

Also Tag Teaming a commander > Everything thats happening in these tobi roppo fights rn......
I’m just judging their Raw power which clearly sanji lacks

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I don't know if you're playing dumb, but he's never had that amount of blood and bruises on his face.
Yes, he is completely dejected, if you touch KAIDO at this moment he may fall to the ground, he is so worn and tired, that at any moment he falls from exhaustion, the son of a bitch will clean all the rest of the characters in the dome and you call it dejected / tired. ?

We are not talking about KATAKURI and Doflamingo.

Doflamingo was in fact almost dead after a LAW knife, which did nothing about KAIDO.

I’m just judging their Raw power which clearly sanji lacks
So when Sanji Fights Queen does much better than Chopper what are you gonna say at that point?
When Sanjis kicks effect Queen much more than Chopper what are you going to say?
When non diable jambe kicks send Queen flying what are you going to say?

Cause you know its coming......

Dont get me started on Choppers Raw Strength in comparison to Sanjis.....

Were talking about a Guy Who Punched a steel hammer and hurt his hand.......

Sanji Destroyed a steel Pacifistas face casually

So when Sanji Fights Queen does much better than Chopper what are you gonna say at that point?
When Sanjis kicks effect Queen much more than Chopper what are you going to say?
When non diable jambe kicks send Queen flying what are you going to say?

Cause you know its coming......

Dont get me started on Choppers Raw Strength in comparison to Sanjis.....

Were talking about a Guy Who Punched a steel hammer and hurt his hand.......

Sanji Destroyed a steel Pacifistas face casually
Yeah yeah continue showing me panels from the past,The point of Wano was growth and Chopper is on the right track,Looks dead set to pack more power than any of Sanji’s kicks who hasn’t redeemed himself after failing to break a fucking door and has only gone and regressed ever since

Yeah yeah continue showing me panels from the past,The point of Wano was growth and Chopper is on the right track,Looks dead set to pack more power than any of Sanji’s kicks who hasn’t redeemed himself after failing to break a fucking door and has only gone and regressed ever since
"The Point of Wano is Growth" , Wow, if you understand that wtf is the point of this conversation.......Unless You believe Every Strawhat in going to grow in Wano except for Sanji. Is That your rational SaintBellkin? Everybody is going to grow more than Sanji, something thats never happened in a arc............Despite him being one of the few strawhats that displayed their powerup in the earlier acts of wano, despite him having more focus than a majority of the crew prior to onigashima, despite all this, And even now that Sanjis going to the performance floor you still believe he's not going to show any growth? Thats some conviction you have

I miss the old Grandmaster extensively. His personality definitely shifted a lot as the Mihawk encounter came into place impacting it. But he was not as badass as he is now, I just miss that moments but the favourite Zoro version for me is the more "cold blooded" one. A man of wonders who rather prefers to act instead of communicate and be expansive.
Whenever people see pre timeskip Zoro smile they act like he doesn't smile anymore

:choppawhat: ??? I can't relate.
How can visiting Ryuma's grave without ZKK = "I failed you, Ryuma"?
Ryuma and his blade Shusui, both didn't even meet Kaido in the past.
And it's not like Zoro ever promised Ryuma or anyone that he will personally kill Kaido.
Ryuma being a spirit should have understanding not limited to one realm. How would Ryuma have a conversation with Zoro, especially if he doesn't possess Shusui, but not know anything about Kaido?

As far as the conversation goes, too, what could it be about? Even if there's no conversation what could we even see with Zoro visiting the grave without any sense of accomplishment or Shusui?

Yeah Idk, I got mixed up and thought he'd feel like he failed Ryuuma for some reason lol. I keep thinking Ryuuma wanted him to slay Kaido after they met at Thriller Bark, but that's just one of my headcanons. Ryuuma wouldn't even know Kaido as you said for obvious reasons.

I really don't know why I said that lol, just ignore it.
LMAO don't cave
Man, there is nothing I would love more than for Yamato to drop the Oden shtick already...it’s maybe the only genuine argument against her joining the crew (and really not a solid one considering how Oden’s journey was portrayed so lovingly right before her introduction), and just like the author’s other favorite gags (Sanji’s perversion, Usopp’s cowardice, Carrot’s irrelevance), it got old several chapters after the first occurrence and won’t ever swing back to enjoyable. She’s joining the crew whether y’all like it or not, but God DAMN, Oda’s gotta do better :few:
Especially by comparison with quirks of Usopp or Sanji, I feel like not liking Yamato as Oden sounds like a barrier to maximum enjoyment of the character.

Oh and I cut the part about Joy Boy (your cousin I take it?) but I gotta say that Oda constantly reinforcing the relevance of Momo is annoying in the sense that yeah, at this point he may actually unseat Luffy in some aspect.
I've solved the puzzle. Wano kuni is actually located on the back/shell of a massive turtle much like Zunesha! This is who Momo is hearing

I see this and can believe it but the idea of Wano and Onigashima being involved in some slow ass chase is funny in a bad way.
Kaido knows about Void Century & True History but how do you think he learned it?
I'm glad we're at a point where even the two dumber emperors don't seem oblivious to history.

Status
Not open for further replies.