Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know ... I didn't expect anything less than ~ 2 Bil about Marco

maybe his bounty dropped after he lost a war and his crew?
Yeah my guess was around there too. Bar Beckman, every other top 3 YC will be in the ~1b to 1.5b range if this holds up without reason.

With Whitebeard dead and the crew disbanded, killing/capturing Marco is easier than ever so perhaps WG got bit greedy and reduced it by ~1b :wonderland:

G

Gorosei Informer

Marcos bounty - Probably around 1.4 billion. Still a lot, but honestly lower than I expected.

With people yelling that Momos with Yamato, who’s left on the enemy side to fall for it??
Jack vs Yamato incoming once Inu gets wrecked.
Jack and Yamato are the same age apparently, I always thought there might be a fight between them over being Kaido's "son" . Jack seems to be like a son for Kaido and a much more "ideal son" than Yamato is for him for various reasons ofc. Kaido seems to appreciate and respect Jack, to be lenient on him and appreciate his efforts, loyatlty, devotion and such, despite his failures.

Would be interesting for them to clash in that aspect, Jack respecting Kaido and wishing to be his son potentially but Yamato being disgusted by Jack's desires due to Kaido's abuse of Yamato and Yamato wanting to be Oden so badly and thus, that awkward conflict with Oden's and Kaido's relationship too.

Wow....just WOW....I never even considered that possibility...Jeez....

Imagine how humilating, defeating and just all round emotionally crushing that would be for Zoro and us?
"I'm sorry, Ryuuma...I failed you."

I really hope this never happens but I wouldn't mind seeing it as a fan art/panels though.

It kinda makes me think of the Sanji fan panels of him crying over Zoro's grave and lamenting how much he misses him:

:perocry::emohiyo::josad::pepemotion:

I forgot to post this earlier^. I didn't make it but I saw it in the spoiler thread.
Hahahah the perfect meme.

I got that saved too.

I just hope Kin'emon didn't get his head smashed but the perspective illuded.

Easily one of the best Wano chapters so far.

We got Kaido talking about Luffy not being Joyboy, as if it's some sort of title.That's quite the reveal.

Then we see Chopper handling Queen for who knows how many minutes, while also dealing with Perospero's arrows on his back.It seems Caesar/Gastino always ends up being useful and likeable (if we ignore him experimenting on children lmao).

I also wonder what Momonosuke has been hearing.Does anyone have a clue?It could be the Sea Kings coming to rescue Luffy.

Everyone got to know that Luffy has been defeated, but it's obviously nothing new.They probably know that he will somehow bounce back.All they can do is trust him and keep fighting till they can't fight any more.Surrendering isn't an option.

Tobi Roppo Level Franky still going at it with Sasaki and proving again that he is a very capable fighter, while Jinbe is playing with Who's Who and Law is being troubled while doing nothing(?).
Kid is still 1 on 1 with Big Mom.As the arc progresses he keeps getting better and better portrayal.

Sadly, Kiku and Kanjuro are probably dead.Maybe even Kin' Emon, but knowing Oda he ain't killing Kin off via club strike lol.

No break next week.Let's hope for an even better chapter!!

Jack and Yamato are the same age apparently, I always thought there might be a fight between them over being Kaido's "son" . Jack seems to be like a son for Kaido and a much more "ideal son" than Yamato is for him for various reasons ofc. Kaido seems to appreciate and respect Jack, to be lenient on him and appreciate his efforts, loyatlty, devotion and such, despite his failures.

Would be interesting for them to clash in that aspect, Jack respecting Kaido and wishing to be his son potentially but Yamato being disgusted by Jack's desires due to Kaido's abuse of Yamato and Yamato wanting to be Oden so badly and thus, that awkward conflict with Oden's and Kaido's relationship too.
Jack did grow up together with the beast pirates and Yamato
Jack has referred to the beast pirates as family with King and Queen being his big brothers
Jack can probably have Yamato accept their heritage as kaidos kid rather than this “I am Oden” thing that I personally hate.

Yeah my guess was around there too. Bar Beckman, every other top 3 YC will be in the ~1b to 1.5b range if this holds up without reason.

With Whitebeard dead and the crew disbanded, killing/capturing Marco is easier than ever so perhaps WG got bit greedy and reduced it by ~1b :wonderland:
Beckman is a vice captain his bounty is near 2 Bil for sure

Marco from 2 years ago : had a higher bounty cause he was under Whitebeard (as SBS explained it will add to your bounty)
Marco from 1 year ago : had a higher bounty cause he had an army at his back and call

but now he is no great leader nor commander ... so he might lose A LOT of his bounty

Beckman is a vice captain his bounty is near 2 Bil for sure

Marco from 2 years ago : had a higher bounty cause he was under Whitebeard (as SBS explained it will add to your bounty)
Marco from 1 year ago : had a higher bounty cause he had an army at his back and call

but now he is no great leader nor commander ... so he might lose A LOT of his bounty
Does bounty decreases like that? Ray still had a high bounty. Even then I doubt it........

G

Gorosei Informer

Hahahah the perfect meme.

I got that saved too.

I just hope Kin'emon didn't get his head smashed but the perspective illuded.
Right?! Haha! Darkly humourous in these circumstances but oddly fitting with Kinemons character too and maybe some necessary humour given how tragic and dark the situation is too!

:cheers:

And yeah, Oda could get VERY dark with what happened to Kinemon here but I don't think he will. Kinemon could be a smashed pumkpin/melon so to speak here but he will probably be just knocked out heavily into a coma or something, all heavily bloodied and bruised ofc. He might even die with his head still intact somehow, just internal damage mostly but I'm still somewhat skeptical on Oda actually killing him off.

This is gonna be very brutal for Kinemon to experience though regardless and Momonosuke's conga line of trauma just continues too!

:emohiyo::noo::neesama:

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TraumaCongaLine

Easily one of the best Wano chapters so far.

We got Kaido talking about Luffy not being Joyboy, as if it's some sort of title.That's quite the reveal.

Then we see Chopper handling Queen for who knows how many minutes, while also dealing with Perospero's arrows on his back.It seems Caesar/Gastino always ends up being useful and likeable (if we ignore him experimenting on children lmao).

I also wonder what Momonosuke has been hearing.Does anyone have a clue?It could be the Sea Kings coming to rescue Luffy.

Everyone got to know that Luffy has been defeated, but it's obviously nothing new.They probably know that he will somehow bounce back.All they can do is trust him and keep fighting till they can't fight any more.Surrendering isn't an option.

Tobi Roppo Level Franky still going at it with Sasaki and proving again that he is a very capable fighter, while Jinbe is playing with Who's Who and Law is being troubled while doing nothing(?).
Kid is still 1 on 1 with Big Mom.As the arc progresses he keeps getting better and better portrayal.

Sadly, Kiku and Kanjuro are probably dead.Maybe even Kin' Emon, but knowing Oda he ain't killing Kin off via club strike lol.

No break next week.Let's hope for an even better chapter!!
For the Momo thing; seakings are likely since they’re voices Momo has never heard before so probably not Zunesha; however, I don’t think there are seakings in wanos waters due to the turbulence.

Maybe it’s something new?

G

Gorosei Informer

If momo is uranus then it can be a sky creature.........
I've genuinely believe dragons will be important in One Piece, the actual creatures specifically. Kaido helps to prove this of course, but the artifical dragon at Punk Hazard too. We have "Monkey D Dragon" and "Celestial Dragons" too ofc, it all has to come to a head somehow!

I've thought about "flying ships" in One Piece and what if dragons were used to help make ships fly? Or as transport by themselves? Enslaving dragons centuries ago? This is probably gonna make it too similar to Fairy Tail ironically but there has to be reasons to why Oda keeps using dragons to represent things in One Piece and even showing different dragons appearing now too....

I think we will get more Western type dragons at Elbaf potenially? Or maybe one guarding the One Piece (or Captain Johns treasure_ much like dragons hoarding and guarding treasure in lore?

And thus I think Uranus is gonna be relate to dragons somehow, maybe commanding them? Daenerys Targaryen confirmed for One Piece? I believe Oda said he's a fan of Game of Thrones too?

:hihihi::usosmug::zehaha::brootea:

Does bounty decreases like that? Ray still had a high bounty. Even then I doubt it........
but we don't know if he still have the same bounty ... but a bounty

I think it's VERY LOGICAL if bounty decrease, it so rare we haven't seen that ....
but Luffy wrongly assumed same happened to him when he thought his new bounty is 150 Mil

this prove decrease logic exist in one piece world

Right?! Haha! Darkly humourous in these circumstances but oddly fitting with Kinemons character too and maybe some necessary humour given how tragic and dark the situation is too!

:cheers:

And yeah, Oda could get VERY dark with what happened to Kinemon here but I don't think he will. Kinemon could be a smashed pumkpin/melon so to speak here but he will probably be just knocked out heavily into a coma or something, all heavily bloodied and bruised ofc. He might even die with his head still intact somehow, just internal damage mostly but I'm still somewhat skeptical on Oda actually killing him off.

This is gonna be very brutal for Kinemon to experience though regardless and Momonosuke's conga line of trauma just continues too!

:emohiyo::noo::neesama:

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TraumaCongaLine
Yes eventually Oda is not finished with Kin'emon yet. This kind of death would look too appalling from my personal perspective. He might need to save Momo before he's eventually done. Unless Yamato will do first for example.

but we don't know if he still have the same bounty ... but a bounty

I think it's VERY LOGICAL if bounty decrease, it so rare we haven't seen that ....
but Luffy wrongly assumed same happened to him when he thought his new bounty is 150 Mil

this prove decrease logic exist in one piece world
Maybe but unless something about it is said as such we have to accept whatever bounty he will be shown.........

Status
Not open for further replies.