Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will tell you the funniest thing, did you notice how Luffy's headbitch Zoro is still in denial that Luffy lost to Kaido? Even after getting 20 of his bones broken Luffy's bitch Zoro still can't believe Luffy lost. :vistalaugh: He is truly the no.1 bitch of Luffy.
Why are you feeling so insecure Sanji had same exact reaction to that announcement but i guess you only see Zoro. Feeling embarrassed Zoro heard about Luffy loss lmao the whole of Onigashima is aware of what happened

Hes had blood coming out of his mouth since he got hit by asura. Its literally there on panel.
first of all....Kaido having blood at the mouth since Law attack....from the first red roc attack

second this is Kaido face post Ashura...same blood at the mouth but face is clean....
this is Kaido in present chapter...face is bloody not just lips...same kind of bruises Luffy had....

Wow....just WOW....I never even considered that possibility...Jeez....

Imagine how humilating, defeating and just all round emotionally crushing that would be for Zoro and us?
"I'm sorry, Ryuuma...I failed you."

I really hope this never happens but I wouldn't mind seeing it as a fan art/panels though.
:choppawhat: ??? I can't relate.
How can visiting Ryuma's grave without ZKK = "I failed you, Ryuma"?
Ryuma and his blade Shusui, both didn't even meet Kaido in the past.
And it's not like Zoro ever promised Ryuma or anyone that he will personally kill Kaido.

idiots deduct the wrong thing from proven data
they don't make up data
What are you talking about? Luffy read the number wrong, because he is an idiot. It was a gag.
If decreasing bounties would be a thing, Oda wouldn't tell us thru a gag, where the person can't read properly lol.

There is also no reason to decrease a criminals bounty.
Rayleigh said to Kizaru if they would throw away his bounty, he could life piecefully and Kizaru answered with - The sins of a pirate don't disappear.

If there is a mass murderer would you also lower his bounty because he stopped killing people or doesn't kill as many? This makes no sense.

Don Chinjaos bounty didn't decrease either, even tho he lost his most powerfull weapon.

B

Ballel

Damn Kiku, why did you fall for his shit!?:josad:

I hope she stays dead tho. This chapter was packed and I liked the tension.

What happened to Momo? Is it the information influx from Oden's journal that caused this?

If yes, it must contain some spicy, juicy info.:lumazed:
How I'd love to read it right now!!

Is this chapter on a site that doesn't suck?
Wdym? The site doesn't suck.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Damn Kiku, why did you fall for his shit!?:josad:

I hope she stays dead tho. This chapter was packed and I liked the tension.

What happened to Momo? Is it the information influx from Oden's journal that caused this?

If yes, it must contain some spicy, juicy info.:lumazed:
How I'd love to read it right now!!
The voice? Just made a thread about it and my thought what it is. I guess he hears Luffys CoC.

The little character development Momo had early in the raid he just continues to lose by being a liability….

Luffy at his age held his own guard in torture against Bluejam. Doffy at his age took his fathers severed head to Marygeoise as a proposal. Oden was killing animals. Whitebeard was fucking up real pirates. And Garp was riding tigers.

Momo all he does is scream “Jijiweiii Hahaweii” crying ass. Man fuck them Kids.
Why is Tama solo carrying her weight 100 fold while Momo who’s supposedly the “star” of this Raid being useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.