Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question who spreaded this bs that regardless of how damaged zoro is he can 100 percent of his strength? I mean we know that thats bullshit ever since the arlong arc. Where arlong stayed that this dude would have been even more of a problem and stronger had he not been suffering an already damaging wound (cut from mihawk that was still healing).
Post automatically merged:

Zoro could never have lasted 36-48 minutes alone with Kaidou, keep your fantasies to yourself.
And luffy couldnt withstand a combined yonko attack if he getting clapped by thunder baguas and ragnaroks

Bruh why is Viz's title just The Ham :milaugh:
Lmao why is the official chapter name is just "The ham"
Viz seems to shorten dialogue a lot, simplify it and I'm kinda not surprised they did that with the title. It tends to be a slang to call someone who is obnoxious/exaggerated in their behaviour "a ham" or "the ham" but it's lame they shortened the title to just that.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LargeHam

I don't know ... I didn't expect anything less than ~ 2 Bil about Marco

maybe his bounty dropped after he lost a war and his crew?
Eh, no need for dropping his bounty, all WB pirates did was taking Ls since the beginning of the Marineford war, you don't get an increase by losing wars.

If Marco had 1,3 billion bounty at the beginning of the Marineford war then he won't get a bounty increase because he and his crew lost 2 wars in a row; Marineford War and Payback War against Blackbeard. Why should he get an increase by losing wars?

You need to either strategically win a war like this;

Or defeat someone who also has high bounties;

Marco did neither of these things during these two wars.

Blackbeard defeated Whitebeard and stole his DF power, and before that he defeated Ace (550 million), and then defeated Magellan.

Even Blackbeard didn't get 2.2 billion for doing these things, because he has 2 different wanted posters;

BB's First Wanted poster;

BB's Second Wanted poster;

Two different wanted posters.

So probably even Blackbeard was around 1 billion like Marco after the MF war. Despite defeating Ace, and Magellan, and even after killing WB and stealing WB's DF power, and even after wounding Fleet Admiral Sengoku, even BB was probably around 1 billion. He probably got 2 billion bounty only after defeating Marco.

This chapter really makes me believe that act 3 is nearing its end. Of course I say that and the act goes on for another 60+ chapters.

I really want to know what Momo read in Oden's journal. Momo is a crucial character in Wano, but I just don't like his design. I don't like his hair style and I should get over that. I wish Momo would stay in his cute dragon form for my entertainment.

I hope Kiku, Kanjuro, and Kinemon are dead. Luffy is definitely not dying. I feel like some characters should probably be dead or else this war has little to no hype or risk.

I like theory that Luffy will be saved by the Sea Kings, which is also the voice(s) that Momo was hearing.

Do you think the mention of the Rumble Ball in this chapter is a foreshadowing that Luffy might consume one in the future? I mean, he already obtained the limit of the acceptable improvements of Haki for the time being and it is still not enough to beat Kaido. So I think the only other reasonable power up now is the awakening of the Gomu Gomu no mi. The Monster Point, though it is purely speculation, is identical to the Zoan awakenings that we knew and I won't even be surprised if it become canon that it's a drug that can force DF awakening.

Do you think the mention of the Rumble Ball in this chapter is a foreshadowing that Luffy might consume one in the future? I mean, he already obtained the limit of the acceptable improvements of Haki for the time being and it is still not enough to beat Kaido. So I think the only other reasonable power up now is the awakening of the Gomu Gomu no mi. The Monster Point, though it is purely speculation, is identical to the Zoan awakenings that we knew and I won't even be surprised if it become canon that it's a drug that can force DF awakening.
Honestly no. I think rumble ball for shadows that choppers new side affects is losing control based on the fact that the same person that inhanced choppers balls (Caesar) was also the one that made candies for the kids. And when their time limit was up they became furious and much stronger. I assume the same will apply to chopper before he passes out. So chopper gonna put in some work on queen

Honestly no. I think rumble ball for shadows that choppers new side affects is losing control based on the fact that the same person that inhanced choppers balls (Caesar) was also the one that made candies for the kids. And when their time limit was up they became furious and much stronger. I assume the same will apply to chopper before he passes out. So chopper gonna put in some work on queen
Still, the only other acceptable power up at this point is DF awakening and there's no other potential trigger other than the Rumble Ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.