What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes it feels like the fanbase tends to downplay most strawhats in order to keep them weak in their minds, if Robin hadn't low diffed Hakuba I think most would agree he was around Flying 6 level.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Thats what he supposed could happen, if he is using haki everytime even on minimal things he clearly used haki there and suit helped him to absorb the impact and it didn't got destroyed, King is probably the strongest Ancient Zoan out there, his race is unique. Sanji knew it should've hurt more, and it should for sure
no, sanji knows his haki and he said without the suit he would have a hole in his stomach anything else is headcanon

I am legit confused as to why people sleep on monster point chopper. Besides luffy and zoro dude has the largest AP out of the crew. Ofcourse it makes sense him putting hits on queen. As much as people hype up sanji people seem to not understand that he lacks AP in comparison to luffy zoro monster point chopper snd shogan franky. We know this based on the fact that sanjis strongest move so far (hells memories) was used on a dude who's durability wasn't even that strong with the aid of jinbe no less
Again STOP THE CAP about Shogun Franky, Franky Used his strongest Attack on Baby 5 and Buffalo and we know that Because Franky said it himself, and they Tanked that Shit, Usopp and Nami bailed him out..... Do not bring Franky attack power up in these discussions.

And Chopper is Incompetent Monster Point or Not, Yes Choppers strength in the form his impressive but Strength does not matter if you lack the skill to utilize the strength...........Also Monster Point is an Enies Lobby Powerup , same as Diable jambe
Everything Chopper has done to Queen Sanji could do with Diable Jambe and better.
And once again , chopper is incompetent.

Btw the more we go on, the more i feel like we'll never see Wano's ending.
There is too much to see, too many fights, too many misteries.

I'll list a bunch of them just to make it clearer:
- Tama's speech
- Momo's plotline
- Kanjuro
- Hiyori (Kawamatsu saw her probably) and Orochi
- all the strawhats fights and the scabbards helping them or fighting on their own
- Kaido's flashback
- Kaido's fight
- BM's fight
- the CP0
- the PGs (the room with the dolls in Orochi's castle)
- the BM pirates

It's impossible to handle all this plots with chapters so short and repetitive

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
β€Ž
Luffy fought Kaido for almost an hour while Marco almost got
I just realised that a half dead Luffy fought hybrid Kaido for almost an hour while Marco couldn't handle Big Mom for a whole ass minute:crazwhat:

I mean that a person as strong as Marco restrained Queen, so that chopper can slap him. Imagine Marco restraining Peros with Chopper getting a free shot. Worse would happen to him, not a big issue to me.
I don't remember Marco restraining Queen for Chopper. Marco fought against both King and Queen, after that Queen attacked Chopper.

Luffy fought Kaido for almost an hour while Marco almost got
I just realised that a half dead Luffy fought hybrid Kaido for almost an hour while Marco couldn't handle Big Mom for a whole ass minute:crazwhat:
Stop. Marco held his own against Big mom with Big mom being the one to leave the fight, didn't do shit to him. Luffy still got spanked after a CoC PU, didn't even do moderate damage.

Yes Luffy with ACoC is likely stronger than Marco, but he ain't beating him before that PU.

Status
Not open for further replies.