What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to see the actual panels and chapter but to me it seems like this whole 'lost his haki' is another assumption by the spoiler provider based on luffy losing his strength

I mean losing your strength doesn't necessarily mean you've lost your haki
you have a point....but Luffy losing haki is not new and it could be the reason....

金棒に叩かれるところキンエモンの身体あったわごめん
ルフィは海中描写有り
その前後で麦わら一味全員映るけど、ジンベイだけないんでジンベイが助けるんだと思う

菊はカンジュローがおでんに化けたせいで攻撃を躊躇い刺されて致命傷
カイドウは本物以外ありえない展開

Leaker apologies saying that Kin's body was there when Kaidou smashed him with the iron club(he didn't see him before)
Luffy falls into the sea.
All the straw hats appears except Jinbei, so leaker thinks Jinbei will save him.(redon confirms this is wrong in the next page, Jinbei appears fighting Who's who)

Kiku hesitated because Kanjurou transformed into Oden and then she got stabbed with a fatal wound.
Leaker says that there is no way that's not Kaidou.
Post automatically merged:

No, it says that he was moaning in pain, most likely due to all the information going to his brain.
'Unasareru' - what you do when you are having some sort of nightmare, no? So he's almost screaming from fright rather than pain I think.

Man this place is filled with Fat fucks with cheesy cheetos fingers typing "shit writing" as if they could come up with something better. I've noticed you fat fucks doing this every single time a new chapter is released, then once the chapter comes out you cockroaches crawl back to the hole you assholes came out of lmao.
fucking hell, imagine thinking reader have to think of something better if the author have shit writing, do these guys even read what they said?

Cause Jimbe is a famous heavy weight, not cause Kidd and Law can't take care of him by themselves :watchout:
I know and place them still above Jinbe, but it is not like Jinbe beeing one of the weak shichibukai.
He is still a famous very strong pirate, I don´t understand why people say something like"Doffy would Wash/destroy Jinbe" in fact that Jinbe has very great feats and was never called as a weak shichibukaii as Moria/Crocodile.

Status
Not open for further replies.