What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From redon

Zoro is impressed by how easily Sanji defeats Gifters, Zoro flashbacks bettle-gifter sama.
Both Zoro and Sanji hear Bao Huang's announcement, they look at each other worried, Sanji tells he is going to rescue Luffy, Zoro agrees and says that Sanji's basic kicks are so strong that he must be able to hurt Kaido or break his Kanabo, Sanji says: "random kicks are just for Tobiroppo's, i can't look stronger than you everytime, otherwise i become the right hand!"

Last edited:
You’re fucking retarded to think that a clash between two minor characters means that Zoro with broken bones isn’t nerfed. Is Arlong Park not in the manga anymore? Oda showed his AP depends on his health, basic biology states that an attack from someone with broken bones is weaker.

What part of a sword swing becomes weaker with broken bones is so fucking hard for your dumb ass to understand? Nerfed Zoro did more damage to Kaido than AdCoC Luffy.

Don’t quote me further clown. Anyone that thinks Base Condom = Hybrid Kaido like you belongs in a zoo.
Damn bruh you killed him :josad:

Kaido is indeed Rob Lucci of the new world, or rather he's the original idea and Lucci was created as a simpler concept to extend the manga length, just like Oda stated a while back

I think what Oda trying to show here is Luffy failed to keep Kaido occupied, and because of that his allies are suffering, this is the same storytelling in Luffy vs Lucci fight except Luffy failed here and he succeeded there

but Kaido not only on another lvl he also supposedly can't die, so keeping him occupied is the ultimate task

this is why I believe in Round 2, where Luffy succeed in keeping Kaido occupied the entire War

From redon

Zoro is impressed by how easily Sanji defeats Gifters, Zoro flashbacks bettle-gifter sama.
Both Zoro and Sanji hear Bao Huang's announcement, they look at each other worried, Sanji tells he is going to rescue Luffy, Zoro agrees and says that Sanji's basic kicks are so strong that he must be able to hurt Kaido or break his Kanabo, Sanji says: "random kicks are just for Tobiroppo's, i can't look stronger than you otherwise i become the right hand!"
:whitepress::whitepress: Even I don't like this much masterbatory dialogue...

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Like I said Marco is legit but Big Mom would fold him with or without her homies. If Oda wasn't hell bent on nerfing her, she would have ended him using ad CoC:kayneshrug:
There's not much indication that COC enhanced attacks can "end" Marco (though I agree that she didn't use it in that fight). Even Pay Pay wasn't taking down by a bloodlusted COC enhanced punch:

Linlin also ran away from Marco because she didn't have the homies to spare to deal with him, so I don't agree. There was no indication that she was nerfed against Marco either.

From redon

Both Zoro and Sanji hear Bao Huang's announcement, they look at each other worried, Sanji tells he is going to rescue Luffy, Zoro agrees and says that Sanji's basic kicks are so strong that he must be able to hurt Kaido or break his Kanabo, Sanji says: "random kicks are just for Tobiroppo's, i can't look stronger than you otherwise i become the right hand!"
After end of this chapter is sanji awake from dream? or he just keep dreaming?

Round 1

Yamato & Marco Vs Kaido
Kid & Law Vs Big Meme
Sanji & Izou Vs King
Chopper, Kawamatsu, Drake, Apoo, Pleasures, Waiters & Yakuza Vs Queen
Inuarashi Vs Jack
Nekomamushi & Minks Vs Perospero
Jinbe Vs Who's Who's
Brook & Robin Vs BM
Franky Vs Sasaki
Killer Vs Basil Hawkins
Nami & Usopp Vs Numbers

Round 2

Luffy, Yamato & Momo Vs Kaido
Kid, Killer, Marco, Jinbe & Brook Vs Big Meme
Zoro Vs Smoothie
Sanji Vs Daifuku & Snack
Robin & Nami Vs Amande & Compote
Franky Vs Perospero or Mont d'Or

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
So this confirms it's been less than 10 minutes since Chopper went Monster Point.

Most likely just passing the 3 minute mark since he's getting the flashback about how he can use it for more than 3 minutes in this chapter.
Nah. There was a "few dozen minutes earlier" in Chapter 1012, so this timeline is wrong. Chopper also has multiple rumble balls.

I think the straw hats can do it if they work together.
Once Luffy regains his strength he can fight kaido alone while the other straw hats take down the tobi roppo and calamities then they all can come together and defeat him.
This is stupid as Luffy, Zoro (and probably Yamato) are the only ones who can actually fight Kaido. The others would nerf those three as they would need protection while contributing nothing.

The following people add nothing to a Kaido fight and just become massive liabilities:
  • Sanji
  • Jimbe
  • Franky
  • Chopper
  • Robin
  • Brook
  • Nami
  • Usopp

It's confirmed that he could pass the 10 minute mark and go up to 30 with risks involved, but spoilers don't say he had to do that yet, so it's more about what could happen in the future if he continues to use it.
It's been longer than ten minutes since Chopper went Monster before Zoro came down from the roof and its been over ten minutes since then.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Yamato & Marco Vs Kaido
Marco is currently busy taking on King no?

Yamato also needs to face her father alone. They have history and issues to work through together that cannot be handled if she is fighting him alongside someone else.

Am I the only Sanji's fan that are disappointed at Sanji? This dude isn't relevant anymore when Franky and Chopper have better feat than him. :lusalty:
This is like Calling Sanji disappointing and saying Nami, Franky and Chopper are more impressive before he gets the Jabra fight.......Maybe let the arc finish before saying your disappointed. Did People expect all the fights to start at the exact same time or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.