What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido is indeed Rob Lucci of the new world, or rather he's the original idea and Lucci was created as a simpler concept to extend the manga length, just like Oda stated a while back

I think what Oda trying to show here is Luffy failed to keep Kaido occupied, and because of that his allies are suffering, this is the same storytelling in Luffy vs Lucci fight except Luffy failed here and he succeeded there

but Kaido not only on another lvl he also supposedly can't die, so keeping him occupied is the ultimate task

this is why I believe in Round 2, where Luffy succeed in keeping Kaido occupied the entire War
Exactly.
This even goes in line with what Morj said in his Arc analysis before act 3 even started. That Kaido would try to break Luffy's spirit by attacking his allies and killing them.
Although Kaido isn't actively trying to break Luffy's spirit here because he thinks he won already the principle stays the same. Ennies Lobby was about Luffy becoming a Captain, Wano is about Luffy becoming a worthy King, next round Luffy won't fail to protect his nakama and not only his nakama but the entire country of Wano.
That's why I highly believe Luffy will be the one stopping stopping Onigashima from.crashing into Wano or at least preventing it from killing it's people.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
There's not much indication that COC enhanced attacks can "end" Marco (though I agree that she didn't use it in that fight). Even Pay Pay wasn't taking down by a bloodlusted COC enhanced punch:

Linlin also ran away from Marco because she didn't have the homies to spare to deal with him, so I don't agree. There was no indication that she was nerfed against Marco either.
If Oda had revealed CoC a tad earlier, Marco would have fallen right there. Marco has no offensive attack to put a dent on Big Mom. His regen would eventually run out when Big Mom hits him with 5 CoC punches.

This is like Calling Sanji disappointing and saying Nami, Franky and Chopper are more impressive before he gets the Jabra fight.......Maybe let the arc finish before saying your disappointed. Did People expect all the fights to start at the exact same time or something?
What he said is true sanji needs feats not just some trash clashes that even his opponent isn't beaten heavily

Nah. There was a "few dozen minutes earlier" in Chapter 1012, so this timeline is wrong. Chopper also has multiple rumble balls.

This is stupid as Luffy, Zoro (and probably Yamato) are the only ones who can actually fight Kaido. The others would nerf those three as they would need protection while contributing nothing.

The following people add nothing to a Kaido fight and just become massive liabilities:
  • Sanji
  • Jimbe
  • Franky
  • Chopper
  • Robin
  • Brook
  • Nami
  • Usopp
So much downplayings and lying.

Sanji - We haven't even seen what he is capable of, your only example to downplay him is when he was testing a suit and using base kicks without techniques/DJ/boosts. And he was overpowering someone same tier as Jinbe.
Jinbe - Won't be there, he's not one of the pirates who forced their way into the new world this year.
Franky - Radical Laser is insanely strong. Not to mention his physical strength is one of the highest in the crew with his giant robot. He can at least knock Kaido off balance as the Monster Trio Fights.
Robin - Forcing Kaido to Boro Breath himself like she did with a pacifista pre timeskip can definitely be useful
Chopper - Same as Franky, and with guard point able to block a weak Big Mom attack he can be useful
Brook - Because slowing down an enemy or freezing the floor under them doesn't help... sure
Nami - Her Zeus tempo is strong enough to actually make Big Mom feel some pain
Usopp - His Pop greens are some of the best support items out there good for weakening and afffecting the environment.

Not to mention any combo attacks that the straw hats used last time they worked as a team. This is Straw Hat time, don't be too upset when Yamato doesn't actually fight Kaido.

@Cinera @Yasheen

So Chopper is talking about those risks because he had to pass the 10 minutes mark ?

Oda's timeline is a bit confusing jumping back and forth.

So i guess we're at likely over 10 minutes, 100% bellow 30 minutes.

Chopper having multiple Rumble Balls should not really be an argument ? @Cinera do you think he'd talk about how his limited to 10 minutes without risks if he could just eat 2 more Rumble balls and make it 30 minutes ? The issue is his body handling the Rumble Ball effects, him having more of them is irrelevant.

calling it now - by falling into the sea, Luffy regains his haki. Big reveal is haki has same properties as the sea!!

I will send my cashapp so you can all payme for my foresight!! Make me rich rororohahaha

@Cinera @Yasheen

So Chopper is talking about those risks because he had to pass the 10 minutes mark ?

Oda's timeline is a bit confusing jumping back and forth.

So i guess we're at likely over 10 minutes, 100% bellow 30 minutes.

Chopper having multiple Rumble Balls should not really be an argument ? @Cinera do you think he'd talk about how his limited to 10 minutes without risks if he could just eat 2 more Rumble balls and make it 30 minutes ? The issue is his body handling the Rumble Ball effects, him having more of them is irrelevant.
I assume it's because it's approaching the 30 minute mark. Where he's really feeling the side effects.

It's soon to decipher Sanji's total potential but we acknowledged a few notions;

- He admitted to experience pain by simply letting himself be hurled against some buildings by Page One.
- He was not capable to easily bypass Page One's durability despite he wasn't relying on his best modes.
- The RS managed to properly and efficiently tackle King's attack but how much was King pushing compared to his full potential.
- The RS has a fallacy and that's the exposed body parts, such as the top of his head. Katakuri once exploited Ichiji's RS by exploiting the missing parts.

It's confirmed that he could pass the 10 minute mark and go up to 30 with risks involved, but spoilers don't say he had to do that yet, so it's more about what could happen in the future if he continues to use it.
Chopper became Monster before Zoro got to the dome again, since Zoro got down it has passed a 'few dozen minutes' which is at least 24 minutes, so yeah Chopper is already using at his limit with risks there which is why he has been able to hold Queen.

It's soon to decipher Sanji's total potential but we acknowledged a few notions;

- He admitted to experience pain by simply letting himself be hurled against some buildings by Page One.
- He was not capable to easily bypass Page One's durability despite he wasn't relying on his best modes.
- The RS managed to properly and efficiently tackle King's attack but how much was King pushing compared to his full potential.
- The RS has a fallacy and that's the exposed body parts, such as the top of his head. Katakuri once exploited Ichiji's RS by exploiting the missing parts.
1. Yeah he's human, people hurt when they're hurled through a city. But he also mentioned that the city would fall before he could.
2. What... Page One was being knocked on his but with every basic kick. Sanji overcame his durability multiple times...
3. King was trying to kill him, why would King hold back?
4. The Raid suit is durable like a suit of armor, but the main defense comes from the shield on his back.

Sanji - We haven't even seen what he is capable of, your only example to downplay him is when he was testing a suit and using base kicks without techniques/DJ/boosts. And he was overpowering someone same tier as Jinbe.
They think Who's Who is a Calamity, the amount of effort Sanji put into Page One doesn't last 2 minutes and Page One needed hybrid instantly :sanmoji:

Jinbei is fighting for hours :jinbewat:

1. Yeah he's human, people hurt when they're hurled through a city. But he also mentioned that the city would fall before he could.
2. What... Page One was being knocked on his but with every basic kick. Sanji overcame his durability multiple times...
3. King was trying to kill him, why would King hold back?
4. The Raid suit is durable like a suit of armor, but the main defense comes from the shield on his back.
Some of this is just either denying or changing argument. Had to expect it from you Yasheen kun. :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.