What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not even the argument here. Point is, she hasn't unlocked CoA yet or anything else to damage Luffy and she still could punch the fuck out of him so gag scenes don't count.
How does that gag relate to Zoro? Luffy's teeth were knocked out in a serious fight and he was healed by milk, that's why it's relevant

Yamato had a plan to divert Bao Huang attention, it hasn't failed. Bao Huang found Yamato and Kaido is attacking her.
Kanjuro attacking with a Kaido drawing makes sense, he wants to impress his audience
This maybe true lol...Momo which Huang found could have been Momo doll that Yamato made to fool her and maybe Kaido is attacking Yamato while Kanjuro is near actual Momo

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
β€Ž
Just noticed it, but with Chopper fighting Queen, the chances that Marco ends up being King's main enemy increased

In that case, it'd also mean that Zoro would be reserved for later
Yes I predicted long ago that Queen would most likely still not be done with Chopper or even remotely so that Sanji could fundamentally lend him Zoro for assistancy and proceed taking on the calamity, whilst King, the other calamity, would be taken on by Marco. At first I thought that Yamato would possibly take on King to reach Kaido but ultimately the positions changed.

That's not even the argument here. Point is, she hasn't unlocked CoA yet or anything else to damage Luffy and she still could punch the fuck out of him so gag scenes don't count.
no youre not understanding. it completely makes sense that she just is using haki in those scenes without knowing it. zoro was using haki to cut steel before he knew he could use it to hurt logias too. its down to willpower and knowing what you're doing, but people have done it by accident or done it without understanding what they were doing before, too.

By that logic why can't Zoro's healing be a gag too then? I mean Sanji yelling at him for sleeping with the big ass snooze bubble is obviously for humor
That takes away from the seriousness of the Yonko and their ability to damage someone.
It's best it's not reduced to a gag... That would reflect poorly on Zoro imo as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.