What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute?
- Caesar tells Chopper that with his help, he could make the effect of the Rumble Balls last much longer than 3 minutes (this is the image he posted).
Did Lance try to spoil about the timelimit of Chopper current monsterpoint use?
Would be a huge powerup if Chopper is now able to use Monsterpoint for over 30mins, before he barely could use it for 3mins.
The only thing now what Chopper need is CoA and he going be a beastly fighter.
Since I believe his monsterpoint form is a forced awakened zoan form, a third form who is above hybrid.

Wait a minute?

Would be a huge powerup if Chopper is now able to use Monsterpoint for over 30mins, before he barely could use it for 3mins.
Since I believe his monsterpoint form is a forced awakened zoan form, a third form who is above hybrid.
Chopper also rectified his backlash of his power up...when G4 will be fixed?...:kriwhat:

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
He is not in wano....that is from flashback.....
Guys Caesar is not in Wano. It is a flashback. Chopper is on Monster Point for a while now if he reverts he won't be able to move as usual. He just got a longer period of time from Caesar modification which is seen in the flashback.
I was just trying to upset this guy, don't worry!
:milaugh:

Wait a minute?

Oda doing Monster form good this arc then the next 300 chapters it will get shafted again
Post automatically merged:

Caesar could possibly make every strawhats stronger, Nami,Usopp,Franky,Chopper,Zolo,Sanji,Luffy,Brook and Robin ever Jimbei!
Big fax

Chopper also rectified his backlash of his power up...when G4 will be fixed?...:kriwhat:
:josad:
When I see Luffy before the raid start, he casually using G4, I was happy and sure that he fixed his backlash of his G4 and could use it at least for a hour or something, kinda was disappointed when I learn that he still had the backlash.
But the thing with Monsterpoint Chopper gives me hope that Luffy will fix his G4 issue, Oda will find a answer, my though how he could fix it, like how Naruto use sage mode and the area energy, like Luffy absorbing energy around the area so his haki can´t run out, then he could use G4 longer.
Im sure later against Kaido again, he will fix the backlash of his power up.

Overall many people thing that Monsterpoint is a form of a awakenend zoan power.
In that case are this mean at least Kaido and his calamity have a 3 form above Hybrid form?
Would be kinda a hype and a big thing if his calamity and Kaido having a form like monsterpoint Chopper.

Status
Not open for further replies.