What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep

I do think 100% kiku and kanjurou Will be dead.

And think that Kaido will want to kill kinemon and momo, but Denjiro Will be the one to save them and sacrifice himself for them to escape.

And kinemon speech about How Denjiro is the strongest of them all.as he fights kaido 1v1 and dies in the process.
When did Kinemon say Denjiro is the strongest?

Perospero > Jack.

Pero can trap Jack with his candy and Jack won't be unable to move. His endurance and stamina can't help him against Perospero's candy.

If Jack tries to attack Peros with his poor AP, Peros will just use his candy armor. Same candy armor which protected him from Pedro's massive explosion.
Jack breaks the candy... he specializes in physical strength. Just because he doesn’t have haki doesn’t mean he can’t just smash that candy

Well luffy vs jack can still happen if the entire war gets another round right?

Morj says the war will be lost entirely. And there will even be a time skip before the war restarts again elsewhere... So that means Jack and all the Ancient Zoans will be back in tip top shape for another round....

You accept there is a possiblity of the war failing right? So that means the Luffy vs Jack and Smoker stuff can STILL happen

the only one i accept is an L is the Ace thing. Thats definitively proven wrong now.
Why would Luffy vs Jack even happen?

Perospero > Jack.

Pero can trap Jack with his candy and Jack won't be unable to move. His endurance and stamina can't help him against Perospero's candy.

If Jack tries to attack Peros with his poor AP, Peros will just use his candy armor. Same candy armor which protected him from Pedro's massive explosion.
Wanda and carrot in their sulong where doing quiet good against him where as jack without using hybrid deals with lots of sulog minks + scicilian so no

Its one piece. Relax on these death confirmations
I know, but im very confident this time, kanjurou wont escape It again. He even Said he was going to die. For me he is 100% done.

Kiku already had her conversation with her brother, passed her Will to kinemon, after being stabed. Dont think there is a come back from that. 80% i would say.

Every scabbard is fighting a battle that they can pode and die. Ashura is probably done.

Status
Not open for further replies.