What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently chapters like a 7 off these spoilers, enough to get me excited but not enough to make me count down days till chapter. Here’s hoping this makes it better
If it's a 7 for you with this info we got today, how much was it for you yesterday? Lol

For me personally, it was 7-7.5 yesterday but 9-9.5 today. It's stacked.

Chopper causing queen to bleed from a single slap is more feats than sanji has displayed AP Wise. Sanjis ap feats include using hells memories on a blubber fishman with jinbes help and using the raid suit to hit page one who is less durable than queen
So Chopper hasn't destroyed shit....... like I said earlier lmao. Dude Sanji could probably make queen bleed with a regular diable jambe kick. Monster Point is choppers enies lobby powerup, im sure sanji could make queen bleed with his enies lobby powerup lol. And Again making page one bleed does not matter if he's not using his fire. In the Raid Suit he's kicking faster but thats about it. Raid suit is pretty much what gear 2 did for luffy. Luffys punches were stronger in Gear 2 but he still hit blueno like 4-5 times before bluneo actually went down. It wasn't like gear 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.