What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
I choose not to believe that. Jinbe should honestly clown Jack seeing how most of his attacks are water based and we all know Jack can't swim for shit but then again you have a df use like Ace defeating him. I dno man :ronalugh:
If Jimbe was indeed above Jack, Oda would have had Jimbe fight Jack.

But if its about a fair 1v1 fight which could perhaps go for pretty long, lets say Zoro vs Killer or Who's Who or so, Shusui Zoro > Enma Zoro
Lol at the idea of Killer or Who's Who engaging Zoro for any length of time.

The rest of your post is fine though.

it is a powerup no matter how much you deny. Enma brings more out of zoro that he couldn't have brought out if not for enma. As we saw when zoro applied force to cut a tree, it cut the whole cliff, now from tree to cliff proportion, how much of a power up is that?VERY BIG Powerup.
Zoro could easily replicate same thing with all his other swords the issue was that it was taking draining his haki without
his permission and needed to tame it. He underwent training to get better control over it and now uses it more freely
like his Shusui so i would give Zoro the credit not Enma boosting him, especially if you want to have prolonged fight
you can't rely on its haki stealing quirk but instead you need to perfectly control your haki output which Zoro has been doing.
Once you achieve that i don't see how Enma is any better than Shusui or his Wado.

Lmao, yall talked all that shit on Luffy for two weeks, and turns out he only lost cause he ran out of Haki, not because Kaido defeated him. Gather round children and....

:holdthisl:

So I know the popular theory is Luffy will be saved by Laws crew, but there might be another option. Momonosuke is starting to hear strange voices, so Zunisha might have made her way to Onigashima, OR maybe the Sea Kings have arrived. I think whatever the voices Momonosuke is hearing is going to save Luffy.

This chapter seems like it's going to be really interesting.

Man if I was a strawhat I'd immediately find Usopp and tell him to "lie" about how he defeated Kaido, Big Mom, the calamities and the flying 6 and just stall time until it actually happens lol

Bogard

You can't win
β€Ž
That INTERESTING THING is someone in the chapter said something Very interesting and that thing will leave many questions As redon said
Guess the spoiler provider forgot to add that the interesting part of the spoiler is that interesting thing that interesting character that interest us said concerning that interesting information he doesn't want to provide :josad:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Lmao, yall talked all that shit on Luffy for two weeks, and turns out he only lost cause he ran out of Haki, not because Kaido defeated him. Gather round children and....

Imagine thinking that running out of haki and becoming helpless does not count as a defeat.
:usoprice:

So I know the popular theory is Luffy will be saved by Laws crew, but there might be another option. Momonosuke is starting to hear strange voices, so Zunisha might have made her way to Onigashima, OR maybe the Sea Kings have arrived. I think whatever the voices Momonosuke is hearing is going to save Luffy.

Luffy losing haki is way worse than Kaidou actually defeating him. Luffy can become stronger but won't be all round fighter with haki less than fodders.

Post automatically merged:

Guess the spoiler provider forgot to add that the interesting part of the spoiler is that interesting thing that interesting character that interest us said concerning that interesting information he doesn't want to provide :josad:
Interesting.

Kaido's haki didn't run out but Luffy's did so an L for you and Luffy here back:

Jimbe is going to get stronger as all Strawhats do. Brook did not grow for several decades before meeting the Strawhats. In contrast, Jimbe was only stagnant for a few years.

It was about nine shadows interwoven through time. The only person that actually made a prophecy about Kaido is Oden, and he was referring to the Rooftop Supernova.
Brook was stuck on a ship in the middle of nowhere for 50 years, while Jinbe has spent the last two decades fighting against powerful pirates in the New World, so Jinbe should have been getting stronger and reaching his full potential, unlike Brook

Status
Not open for further replies.