What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt roger and whitebeard fight for 3 days?
oh yeah, you may say they aren't "proper" swordsman.
But what about Mihawk vs Vista? I think mihawk requested to postpone the batle because he couldnt end it instantly
Roger and Whitebeard stalemated. If one of them was 80% or 90% strong as the other, and they went for an all-or-nothing clash that person would be toast.

But what about Mihawk vs Vista? I think mihawk requested to postpone the batle because he couldnt end it instantly
Where did Mihawk go all out?? Garp vs. Don Chinjao was an ALL OUT clash.

Theyll have one hour to defeat Kaido and his crew as Dragon Momo holds Onigashima up above the flower capital.
Don't think the alliance can defeat Kaido and BP within a hour or two.

Most probably it maybe like Tenrou island scenario like in FT (not a huge gap lie 7 years)...Maybe one or two week timeskip, SHs get stronger and regain the control of Wano by defeating BP after training for a bit. Let's see....

Chopper has extended the duration of the Rumble Balls effect from 3 to 10 minutes.
So this confirms it's been less than 10 minutes since Chopper went Monster Point.

Most likely just passing the 3 minute mark since he's getting the flashback about how he can use it for more than 3 minutes in this chapter.

I don't remember correctly...Can Chopper transform into Monster Point by eating just one rumble ball??

If I remember, he can go to MP only after eating three rumble balls....Maybe I forgot

You don't automatically put someone with CoC > another one, because you can unlock CoC since you're a child. Was 10 year Ace or Doffy stronger than any random pirate without CoC?

CoC measures your PRIME potential. It doesn't guarantee anything for characters who are late teens/early 20s (like Luffy, Zoro, Kid, etc..)
You are half right. You don't automatically put somoeone with CoC > who doesn't have CoC. But their potential is far greater for sure.

BUT, both Ace and Sabo knocked out people who were stronger than them at those age. That is why CoC is fucking terrible asspulling power.

I don't remember correctly...Can Chopper transform into Monster Point by eating just one rumble ball??

If I remember, he can go to MP only after eating three rumble balls....Maybe I forgot
He needed 3 rumble balls pre timeskip. After timeskip que only needs rumble ball for monster point, all other points he control without it.

Does Oda even remember Brain Point?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
β€Ž
So far, the only Yonkou subordinates that have shown Awakening have been their strongest. I doubt any Calamity bar King will have it.

I actually completely misread the scene. Marco vs Linlin began off panel. Marco defeated Zeus and was about to defeat Prometheus when Linlin finally grabbed him and asked Peros to deal with him (probably by encasing him in candy). Linlin eventually ran away because she didn't have the soul energy to spare on him.

Defeating two of Linlin's homies, and forcing her to retreat is pretty great hype actually. Compare how Linlin treated Katakuri as if he was fodder to her.

@MarineHQ62.
Like I said Marco is legit but Big Mom would fold him with or without her homies. If Oda wasn't hell bent on nerfing her, she would have ended him using ad CoC:kayneshrug:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
I know I’ll get in trouble with Mommy and Daddy for this one, but a certain Carrot stan told me that the rabbit was gonna somehow get revived from the verge of death, figure out Luffy’s precise location and the speed at which he’s falling, and swoop in to improbably save him. How could he have been wrong??? :josad::chirstsad::christunate::jordamas:
All the Strawhats (including Jimbe) appear in this chapter. Yamato is also confirmed to appear:
- Yamato keeps going to the roof while fighting.

It would be interesting if Yamato appears but Carrot does not.
:usosmug:

Last edited:
Don't think the alliance can defeat Kaido and BP within a hour or two.

Most probably it maybe like Tenrou island scenario like in FT (not a huge gap lie 7 years)...Maybe one or two week timeskip, SHs get stronger and regain the control of Wano by defeating BP after training for a bit. Let's see....
I think the straw hats can do it if they work together.
Once Luffy regains his strength he can fight kaido alone while the other straw hats take down the tobi roppo and calamities then they all can come together and defeat him. Big Mom doesn't need to be defeated before Onigashima lands, she may take the opportunity to instead find the Rode Poneglyph and be taken out on the Wano Mainland.

So mr Luffy is another ben tennyson ?

β€’ Ben uses omnitrix in some minutes then you hear the sound and you know in that moment Ben is in human form same for Luffy ; he can only be on that strength / level for some minutes but outside it he would be a trash that Kaido can chomp or burgess can Kill anything expected lmao .

β€’ From now on i'm calling Luffy : Buffy 10 .

And you want this dude to beat Zoro really lmao if he can only fight in base for 20 min ! Then his Gear 4th is just 5 to 10 min ; Hakai couldn't even beat Zoro who uses an island barrier to stop it while also didn't stop him to replicate Oden level feat so much for the WSM Luffy headcanon That luffy wankers spam around when you have a shit like that :feelsokeman::pepapoo:
How insecure

Status
Not open for further replies.