What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
I would love to find out whether or not Luffy had been using his G4 for a good substantial portion of that timespan since the time he would claim "I got this". I really hope so, however not that much if Kaido was not left consistently injured.

I don't get why people deny Emma being a power-up. I don't think it has Oden's haki or any shit like that but at the end of the day it's something that makes Zoro utilize his haki much better and which ultimately makes him stronger only (which he said himself). It just isn't an instant power up like the raid suit but more of a power up that gradually makes you stronger the more you're able to control it. And as far as we've seen, Zoro has been able to control it pretty well. So technically, it should be a power-up, shouldn't it?
So how is it boosting Zoro or even a power up if he has good control over it which would mean he can perfectly regulate his haki output.
Zoro mentioned getting used to it is what would make him stronge so he trained for that and gained very good control over it or it would be total junk in battle. I think people are overrating it to the extremes forgetting It's far more about the user this is my main issue. Zoro gradually getting stronger as he gains more control over will be thanks to his own efforts not because Enma is making him stronger or keeps supplying him this endless power, it's not just Enma he went through same process of adaption when he gained Shusui and the Sandai.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
β€Ž
If Jimbe was indeed above Jack, Oda would have had Jimbe fight Jack.

Lol at the idea of Killer or Who's Who engaging Zoro for any length of time.

The rest of your post is fine though.
Jinbe's connection to Who's-Who is probably the only reason why they are facing off. I still think Jinbe could edge it out.

I don't get why people deny Emma being a power-up. I don't think it has Oden's haki or any shit like that but at the end of the day it's something that makes Zoro utilize his haki much better and which ultimately makes him stronger only (which he said himself). It just isn't an instant power up like the raid suit but more of a power up that gradually makes you stronger the more you're able to control it. And as far as we've seen, Zoro has been able to control it pretty well. So technically, it should be a power-up, shouldn't it?
The question would be how big of a AP boost Enma was

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
So WsW has a big ass sword and he's choosing to fight against a martial artist..... with punches and kicks.

I hope we actually get a couple pages of WsW vs Jinbe.
Post automatically merged:

Let me guess, Kaidou's favorite food...
So Sanji can make it for him :finally:

Only awakening will make Luffy less haki dependent and as of now Oda finds this drawback quite useful for him and the way he writes.
Until Luffy learns awakening he will be overusing Haki to compensate his lack of raw strength and power of his devil fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.