What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Momonosuke will definitely have Conquerors Haki as well by this point. Given Being Joyboy, I think that’s mandatory.

Now that makes three Conquerors under Luffy. Zoro, Usopp, Momonosuke. Soon maybe Yamato? Wherever Momonosuke goes, Yamato will follow.

I don't know where Oda is going with this haki shortage plot, and most importantly, how is Luffy going to solve that problem? Kaido is a mythical zoan DF user, and as we know, all zoan DF users have increased level of stamina and endurance, on top of that Kaido's DF is supposedly the most powerful zoan DF out there–If there's a time to solve that problem then that's know, against Kaido, the strongest zoan DF user.
I'm telling you all... Oda will solve it illogically... similar to the Gear 3 not having Luffy shrink anymore. He'll just say "Luffy got stronger, he does not have haki time limit anymore

"You are the moon unaware of the dawn. May your purpose be fulfilled and cast nine shadows on the night woven of 20 years and you shall know the brilliance of the dawn"

Someone heal Zoro so he can cast the 9 shadows again and know the brilliance of his student Momo :catsweat:

Luffy you go get healed by Law and then solo Big Mom who is in the process of eating the ungrateful Kid :finally:

So you become Joy Boy because of something and aren't actually destined to become him since birth or anything. This is a direction that I'm looking much more forward to when compared to Luffy being the destined guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.