What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone made a theory saying that base on these two panels, the Scabbards that will end up dying during this arc is Ashura Doji, Kiku, and Inuarashi.

If Oda actually killed them off(Which I doubt) then that means the only one left now is Inuarashi.

Ashura Doji and Kiku both killed by Kanjuro.

Meanwhile Inuarashi will be defeated and killed by Jack.

If this theory ends up coming true then huge credit to both Wanjuro and Wack.:cheers:

Chopper nerfing Sanji's matchup tho.
:josad:
Will Lanji ever get his time to do something usefull when people keep stealing his matchups every chapter? first P1 gets killed, now Queen gets nerfed....
Literally everyone is nerfed by that logic.
It's a shounen, characters are all damage sponges and only get nerfed when the author explicitly mentions or alludes to it (Like Whitebeard's age or Doflamingo's organs being damaged after Gamma Knife).

H

humanbeing

No i really doubt that Momo is joy boy he is an ancient weapon just like Shirahoshi . Roger wished that he lived in the time of Joy boy , Momo was alive as Roger say that. and more than that Roger himself was thinking that Ace will be the most important figure. We all can agree that Joy Boy and Luffy (current Joy Boy) are the most important ones.

Why the fuck people are saying that Momo is Joy Boy??????
Luffy is definitely Joy Boy smh....you should reread Oden's flashback for God's sake.

Kaido said he's not Joy Boy because he thought Luffy is dead after being defeated.

This is really good chapter. Summary just elevated the chapter. Eventhough it is personal, I feel that people who just simply say 'trash' regarding this chapter may really don't deserve one piece.
How the hell the full summary makes the chapter better?

If anything it only abandons the whole Perospero-Marco-King plot with Perospero randomly targetting on Chopper right now.
And Oda "kills" the red scabbards 1 by 1, without actually revealing first who healed them before.

On Zou:

Zunisha: "Hurry... give me the order!! If *you* are there!!!

It's *Momonosuke* who gives the order not Luffy.

Momo = Joy Boy
Momo is not joyboy.... He isn't the one to challenge the world government. The one to do it is luffy... Momo is more likely to be uranus, what he was referring to when he said that he shouldn't die, is him basically saying he has an important role to play in the final war as an allie to joyboy who is indeed luffy
Post automatically merged:

LMAO idiots are really saying Zoro is joyboy im crying

'So you can't become joyboy'
This is interesting actually. It tells that Luffy is not literally joyboy aka 'reincarnation' people are clamoring about. Can't wait for future developments. Again it looks like no indication that Luffy lost because he lost haki.
This is not interesting. At all. This is a nightmare.
Because thanks to this, the possibility of that little son of a clown Kozuki Momo will keep being relevant until EoS just increases much.

Status
Not open for further replies.