What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He saved the Strawhat to get their asses off his way
Another thing
Of course. But literally nothing in that situation would’ve changed if he let big mom squish the strawhats or just use big mom’s distraction with them to attack her... no, he made sure to abandon the element of surprise to block big mom from killing them... Very intentionally to ensure the strawhats live

luffybros tought he ran out of haki :risitavirus: @Hades @Bogard @Celestial D. Dragon
"Straw Hat Luffy is currently plummeting to the dark depth of the ocean after recieving the finishing blow from Master Kaido"
I didn't....atleast I didn't want it to be reason.....good that was not the case.....enjoy Luffy L while it lasts...deep down we both know Kaido is going to eat his own words...:steef:
until then continue your trolling.....I enjoy good memes....:kata:

Ignoring the toxics who are crying because Chopper is fighting Queen, without even reading the chapter lol. When the chapter comes out, the monster point is likely to be seriously injured and dominated while Queen is clean and casual. Let's wait and see
lol...how right you are....neverthless, it is a good showing from Chopper.....

I gave shit to that chapter but it's actually good lol
If Kinemon survives that, WTF!
He was the vest scabbard, the only one with Inu that I cared about.
Kiku's death was good too and I hope that asshole Kanjuro is really dead, I don't want to see him comeback as Oden again

Status
Not open for further replies.