What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I am pretty sure Kaido will ask Momo for his name in the next chapter. He will grab him and ask what momos name is.

Back then in the castle, Momo couldnt answer him, cause he was just in tears, weak and scared. But now, Momo will answer him straight away. Kaido was kinda dissapointed of Momo back then, still no idea what this scene should tell us. But this time, he will see the change in Momo.

But i have no idea what this question and the answer means for Kaido.

Can we all agree Sanji is the most useless strawhat in Onigashima? All he did was running. :lusalty:
Can we all agree Toxic side are the most salty bunch even when they can't admit fault? Going after the man who have saved war in saving Momo and actually beaten his opponent more on his side than useless swordsman? Dang, Cross Meme have you guys Rent Free too much :kayneshrug:.

I am pretty sure Kaido will ask Momo for his name in the next chapter. He will grab him and ask what momos name is.

Back then in the castle, Momo couldnt answer him, cause he was just in tears, weak and scared. But now, Momo will answer him straight away. Kaido was kinda dissapointed of Momo back then, still no idea what this scene should tell us. But this time, he will see the change in Momo.

Didn't momo already told his name in live floor when he is in Crucifix

H

humanbeing

that already happen at the beginning of the raid. you seem to have a short memory :D

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Didn't momo already told his name in live floor when he is in Crucifix
Yeah, but this was a different situation. Crucifixed, it was the start of the raid, Momo knew all would come, he knew Luffy and the rest are close and he knew he could bet on them. So there was a lot of backup and calling his name doesnt mean confidence by himself, just that he has confidence in the others.

But right now, Luffy beaten, Kiku and Kin dead directly in front of Momo, pretty much all hope is gone... this matches the situation from the castle back then pretty much.

Zoro will kill Orochi like this which wouldn't make sense at all

ZKK hasn't debunked tho lol
It has been debunked. Zoro isn't interested in round 2 and even states in spoilers he doesn't believe Luffy is done fighting with him with Sanji. I mean it depends since Orochi has Mythical Zoan, he can regenerate, so Zoro has to learn how to cut someone who can't be cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.